GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Hi! I will be doing a giveaway for my fellow survival players! Just to add before sharing the giveaway rewards everyone that enters has a completely fair chance! I will be using a random wheel spinner website to determine the winners! There will be 5 winners each getting a different prize (will be drawn in order from smallest to largest). This giveaway will expire on Friday August 28th so that plenty of players have time to enter! The total value of this giveaway is 1 billion dollars. If a player is drawn twice they will get the higher value prize and the other will be re-rolled.
Giveaway rewards (listed from largest value to smallest value)
1. 1 Stack of Evoker spawners (Never used)
2. 1 Stack of Iron Golem Spawners (Never used)
3. 1 legendary crate
4. 2 Ancient crates
5. 50 million dollars
Please keep in mind that this giveaway is meant to be fun and to help other players so please don't be rude if you didn't win as I may do more in the future! Also to enter put you ingame name and discord below and why you want to win a prize!
Have fun!
~Gummy

Tytler

PATRON+
Tytler
Tytler
Patron+
Ratings
Tytler
Tytler#9770

And I would like to win a prize because I like giveaways and they are fun to be apart of and see who wins what.

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
ingame : N_Joys

discord : Nezuko_Chan__#8999

I honestly just want to win the money, im rebuilding the entirety of Undertale's Waterfall and need tons of moeny to buy blocks, i already pushed through 20+M and broke lol

good luck to everyone :)

18emcclellan

ELITE
18emcclellan
18emcclellan
ELITE
Ratings
18emcclellan and FACE#9743 for discord. I'm entering to hopefully win something of value to help reinvest back into the server to help new players before I leave in September for a few weeks.

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
ign: andelooo

disc: andelooo#3100

I would split the money prize between all the players who have entered in the giveaway to share the wealth :). I will sell the rest of the rewards to make more money to keep funding the prizes for my minigame warps. Good luck to everyone who enters in the giveaway

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
Linkey
Link#1000
I would like to win because, then I could help someone who really needs it! :D

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Uneasilly
Uneasilly#8233
I'm gonna make my first grinder, and some spawners/money would really help me! :)

Thank you very much for hosting this Gummy, very kind of ya

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Warlord9120
Warlord9120#7175

Winning could help me a little bit in making money (or getting bold finally). But I'm mostly participating because gummy is one of the best people I know and this thread should stay on top.

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
ign: blspyro
discord: nsightmm# 5213
reason: i am trying to make a great party and winning give aways would help me a lot.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hi! I will be doing a giveaway for my fellow survival players! Just to add before sharing the giveaway rewards everyone that enters has a completely fair chance! I will be using a random wheel spinner website to determine the winners! There will be 5 winners each getting a different prize (will be drawn in order from smallest to largest). This giveaway will expire on Friday August 28th so that plenty of players have time to enter! The total value of this giveaway is 1 billion dollars. If a player is drawn twice they will get the higher value prize and the other will be re-rolled.
3. 1 legendary crate
4. 2 Ancient crates
5. 50 million dollars
Please keep in mind that this giveaway is meant to be fun and to help other players so please don't be rude if you didn't win as I may do more in the future! Also to enter put you ingame name and discord below and why you want to win a prize!
Have fun!
~Gummy
Ign: BluePottwal
Discord: NyonCode#3200
Well even if i mainly play parkour i want to participate:) Who knows maybe i can win:) well if i win i will probably give away my prices for free to random people:) except if i win crate keys, cause i love opening crates:)
Good luck to y'all and thank u gummy for hosting this

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
153 10
IGN: superflyguy5121
Discord: superflyguy5121#6832
I would like to win because i might use some the items towards my daily drop parties at /warp dp!

samgondel265

samgondel265
samgondel265
3. 1 legendary crate
4. 2 Ancient crates
5. 50 million dollars
Have fun!
~Gummy
samgondel265
samgondel265#6064

i would like to win because i havent won a giveaway in a minecraft server before and i hope to win something from this giveaway