Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Since I joined during Season 4, I can't really compare to previous seasons. :c However, I do really enjoy ManaCube's survival. While most parties tend to make OP grinders / farms, my party tries to keep things as natural as we can - which always keeps us busy. On top of already being busy with that, the quests and achievements are a nice touch regarding goals to aim for. Every server does come with flaws though, so of course there are things that I personally am not a fan of. Although, these things don't bother me that much and they barely, if at all, affect the gameplay dramatically.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the server. If you ever see me online, feel free to say hi. c:

i played in Season 1, 2 and 4 i think Season 4 is the best Season i love the new boss eggs and the cubit system,
it would be nice if they bring back "first person guess this world ___" and u get cubit if u guess it players who played in Season 1 will know what i'm talking about :rolleyes:

Ratings
So far I’m enjoying it a lot. I haven’t been playing long, but the time I have played has been well spent. I especially like the achievements + quests and I hope they come out with more in upcoming seasons.