✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
Im Making a list of bugs / oudated and new features to add for dacon to add for season 6

Please comment your idea's / bugs, so i can add them to the list and send it over to dacon once its ''done''.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
- Ancient trials is broken and has been for at least 6 months ~
- Quest timer for 7 day quests is broken
- breeding is difficult to do/impossible pending on rank and method
- Milk/water buckets do not stack half the time and sometimes become lava buckets
- name tagged entities can still be removed by the entity clear
- Bosses are broken (Zulrah can still be abused)
- Many (MANY) Custom enchants are broken
- Loyalty doesn't work on tridents
- broken with halloween/mysterious/christmas chat colours
- Builder wands do not place any kinds of concrete from /shop until placed and picked up
- sell wanding or having a lot of blocks broken around you sends you to hub/disconnects seems to overload the chunk at times.

I'll update this with more bugs as I think of them, Great thought to start this thread now Zoq! Also got some great ideas but I'll add them at a later date!
Raptor

Edit 1:
Bugs:
Survival direct ip no longer works
Ideas:
/sell all for kilton
be able to get multiple books at a time from /ce
Edit 2:
Bugs:
- Getting killed in /warp pop sends you to your /p home and then to the Zulrah boss arena above the glass
- When bosses did work they could and were frequently spawned outside /warp Zulrah/Herobrine and would make the whole world sound becoming lightning
- renaming with bold is broken
- tab doesn't show ranks properly
Edit 3:
Tinkerer is broken
lag clear does not always appear in chat
Edit 4:
Idea:
Change up the economy either make it like islands/skyblock or make ig stacking to 32 or something of that manner
Edit: 5
Bugs:
- Season legends hasn't been updated
- neither has the wiki which says its Season 3
- Tinkerer is broken

Last edited:
Ratings
4 1
The economy The economy has made all the seasons boring and repetitive all the top players have these iron golem farms perfected so it would be a good idea to get a new eco and have newer and better farms too, a better stacking system i believe that we should have a 10k stack limit and be able to stack up to around 1000 spawners at a time it may bring less lag. those are my suggestion thank you

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
New comment with some recent bugs
- Falling into ground glitch so you can only play 1.13.2 the optimised version
- /v for mvp+ and above is broken. (Just go and reenable it in permissions for Mvp+ and higher)
- p top isn't working again
More to follow :)

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Loot from treasure chests, ancient chects ect should be reviewed periodically. As at the moment the cost of a key outweighs the rewards that you get so there is really no point buying keys. Also if it is possible, being able to load in more than 4chunks would be great so we can see big builds ect.

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Also not sure how it would work but maybe something like a ranking system.
For example you pick a job: builder, slayer ect and you earn a rank with a specific rewards. So say i pick slayer and i kill 10000 mobs. You can /rankup and get a title and/or sell price boost on mob drops. I think this would make survival alot more interesting as it wont just be 100% focused on making IG farms and afking.***EDIT*** also maybe a backpack feature either for everyone or maybe win it as a perk?

Last edited: