We will be releasing Survival Season 7 on Monday , July 26th 2PM EST. This season, as you know, Kingdom Survival & Mana Survival will be merging together. The biggest part of this reset is our brand new Cube system, which allows us to divide the backend into 9 servers rather than one (you will not notice any differences in-game apart from HUGE performance improvements). There is various new features, bug fixes, and economy re-balancing. We are also updating from 1.15 to 1.16! You can read about everything that is new below.
➥ Party Updates
Flight & Build Permissions
You can now toggle flight on your claims as well as enable/disable building permissions for any of the roles. Use /p perms for more information in-game.
You can now trust players on a per-chunk basis instead of granting access to all of the party's chunks. This new role is called "Trustee" and any player with this role will only be able to build in the chunks they are trusted in. They will not be able to perform actions such as withdrawing/depositing into the party's bank, kicking, banning, etc.
- To add a trustee to the chunk you are standing on execute /p trust <name>
- To list all trustees for the chunk you are standing on execute /p trustees or /p trustlist
- To remove a trustee from the chunk you are standing on execute /p untrust <name>
- To remove a trustee from any chunks they are trusted on, execute /p untrustall <name>
- /p claims will also list the trustees for each claim in its lore
- You can configure three permissions for the trustee role:
- Block break
- Block place
- Interact (opening of chests, etc)
- Maximum amount of Trustees per party: 10
- There is no limit on how many chunks each trustee can be trusted in.
Your party will start with a default claim amount of 15. The first 5 will be free, after that it will cost $25,000 per claim. You can heavily increase your claim limit through /party quests & you will also get extra claims depending your rank. To get your extra claims, type /reclaim ingame.
Your party will be allowed a maximum of 10 members by default . You can increase this limit only through the party quests. You can also have 2 COOPs and 10 trustees.
If the leader of a party has been offline for 30 days, the highest ranking member will be made leader instead. For example, if a party has 2 coleaders, 2 mods, and 10 members, then the coleader who has been online most recently will be made leader.
If none of the party members has logged in for 60 days, the party will be disbanded and the land will be unclaimed. Ransacking disbanded partes will not be punishable.
You can now set warps for your party using /p setwarp <name> <price>. Each visitor will be charged the <price> and that will be deposited automatically into your party's bank. Each party can have 2 warps, you can increase this limit through /party quests.
We added /p like <party name> and /p unlike <party name>. You can like any party you like but you can only like it once. To check how many likes your party has, execute /p likes
The world is 30,000 x 30,000 and it is divided into 9 equal cubes. Chat & data are synced across cubes. Upon reaching the border of one cube, a nether portal will appear and it will send you to the corresponding coordinate in the next Cube.
In order to /pay players, you will have to first teleport to them. However, most other commands are cross-server such as /hug, /tpa, /msg, /r, etc.
You can find which cube you are currently on in the scoreboard under "MANA SURVIVAL".
This new system will allow us to hold 9x more players at great performance, as we are technically diving the server into 9 servers behind the scenes. In theory we could hold up to 3000 players, but we can't distribute players evenly like we can on Skyblock, so this is expected to be around 1500 - still great though!
There is a brand new economy this season. The prices for crops & spawners have been re-balanced. We also added the spawner fragments and spawner cores system which allows you to craft extra spawners without having to pay coins for them. You can get cores and fragments from the /worlds or by simply killing mobs on your party from spawners.
Use /forge to craft a spawner. You need 9 spawner fragments and one spawner core.
The economy is different than Skyblock's so I advise against setting up farms before first familiarizing yourself with the new economy.
5 expansive isles have been introduced this season. Each with their own unique monsters and resources. Every monster has a unique loot table and legendary custom item drop, and the harvestable resources give valuable items and Mana!. You can find information about the monsters & their loot with the command /isles or from your Keystone.
Unlike Skyblock, you will have to accumulate souls and use them to unlock access to the following isles: Sandara, Icehaven, Relicrypts, & Burninglands. You can get souls from /kilton or by killing monsters in the other worlds.
Low Level Monsters - PvP Disabled - Nothing dropped on death
Mid Level Monsters - PvP Disabled - Nothing dropped on death
Mid Level Monsters - PvP Enabled - Monster Loot/Resources dropped on death
High Level Monsters - PvP Enabled - Monster Loot/Resources dropped on death
High Level Monsters - PvP Enabled - Everything dropped on death
➥ Crates Revamp
There are three crates: Ancient, Legendary, and Mythical. Keys for the Legendary crate can be obtained from the ancient crate (10% chance), and keys for the mythical crate can be obtained from the legendary crate (5%) chance. Each crate has their own custom "premium" spawners, tools, armor, and other perks.
For example, the ancient crate contains chunk hoppers, custom tools, and other perks while the legendary crate contains sell chests, autocrafters, and other perks. Crate keys (Elite & Ancient) can only be purchased through the /cubitshop.
The new minion system is a lot less confusing & more efficient/profitable than our old one. With these new minions you can give them a spawner to hold (you can give it up to 64 of the same spawner type), sweet berries, and it will automatically grind the spawners for you. You can also give the minion an Sell Chest and it will automatically sell the mob drops for you and deposit the money into your profile once you log back in.
You can only have up to 14 minions (with the Elite rank) on the whole survival server.
- Minions will work while you are offline but will fall asleep once they run out of sweet berries.
- You can give a minion golden berries for increased efficiency (2x drops)
- Obtain golden berries from the Worlds or trading others
- Type /minions to manage the minions for your party
- You can customize the appearance of your minion to 6 different skins
- Minions can hold up to 100,000 items
Every month, the five parties that spend the most on their party level will be reward with a champion score & cubits. Only the leader will receive the cubit earnings & the score (unless they choose that someone else from their team does).
- To check the party level leaderboard type /p top or /leaderboards
- There are two leaderboards: All-Time and Monthly. The champions system is based on the monthly leaderboard
- Season Legends are for All-Time
- If there is a big overlap of party members & resources between two parties on the leaderboard, the lower-placement party will be disqualified/skipped.
- The champions are chosen at a random time on the last day of the month. It is advised you do not hoard your money and purchase levels last-moment because most likely it will not be recorded on the leaderboard in time & we will not reimburse you for anything
- If two parties on the leaderboard are owned by the same play, the lower-placement party will be skipped
- Champion score is displayed in chat next to your username
- Type /champions for a full list of champions, their earnings, and winning months.
Last Player Standing
Last player standing event is coming to survival! This event will run every 6 hours and the 3 winners will receive money & crate keys.
Type /lps join to enter the event once it is announced in chat that the event is running.
All you have to do is not die! The last player standing in this PvP arena is #1 and the last 2 players to die are #2 and #3 respectively.
The borders will keep on shrinking throughout the event and you have a few seconds to return to the arena or you will be automatically eliminated.
Fight bosses throughout the day at /warp boss with other players. The top 3 damage dealers will receive better rewards but everyone who deals damage will get a reward regardless!
There is also a leaderboard at /warp boss to see who has participated in the most boss kills.
Complete boss quests at /quests for legendary rewards.
➥ Cubit Shop
You can now buy Keys, ranks, rank upgrades, party name changes, /flight, and other perks directly in-game through the /cubitshop. You can access the cubit shop anywhere on the server and the purchases will be instant.
You can buy cubits from the store at https://store.manacube.com
The new Prestige & Rankup system gives everyone a fair opportunity at earning Cubits by completing 10 different objectives. For each prestige level, you have to complete 10 objectives including:
- Killing mobs
- Harvesting crops
- Harvesting resources from the worlds
- Reaching a certain skill level
- Completing solo quests
- Slaying monsters from the worlds
- Catching magic pond rewards
- Reaching a certain party level
- Sacrificing money & mana
➥ Wardrobe & Furniture
Because the new season on 1.16, we are now able to fully utilize our resource pack on Survival. For this reason, we have move from /hats to /wardrobe which is a more inclusive system that will store your:
- Head gear (all your currently unlock hats)
- Hand gear (released in new crates)
- Back gear (released in new crates)
The furniture feature seen on Skyblock is coming to Survival as well.
You can purchase furniture from the NPC at spawn or by typing /furniture. All furniture is sold for cubits and will once purchased will automatically be available in your storage.
Go to your storage by typing /furniture then withdraw the item you wish to place. Some furniture items will give you the option to choose from 9 different colors!
➥ New Spawn
We have a brand new spawn. There are various building that house custom-themed NPCs such as Furniture, Enchanter, Forger, etc. We also have custom shop signs on buildings to make you navigate through the spawn easier.
You cannot walk out from the spawn into the wilderness but there is a big portal right infront of the spawn point that will teleport you to a random location in the wilderness on a random Cube server.
➥ Other Changes
- Server updated to 1.16
- Voting has been replaced with the /cashcow
- Party quests updated
- New /cosmetics system
- Sell Chest revamp
- Chunk Hopper revamp
- Patron chat color added
- /perks menu added to list rank perks
- /stats added to view player & party profile of another user (VIP required)
- You can now claim monthly keys in-game through the cash cow
- Kilton has received a UI revamp and new rewards
- Treasure Chest rewards have been revamped
- Skills have been updated with new perks and UI
- New /glow system
- New /chat system
- New /patron system
- New enchantments
- Added [teleport] - Type this in chat to allow anyone to teleport to your location. Cannot be used in other peoples claims
- Added /chunk for information on the chunk you are standing on
603.1 KB Views: 137
159.8 KB Views: 137
48.3 KB Views: 95
373.1 KB Views: 41,426
242.5 KB Views: 42,333
399.7 KB Views: 146