Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Time for a review ! c:
Positives points :
-The number of jump fits with the difficulty.
-The parkour is funny

Negatives points :
-The parkour is REALLY easy (Neo jump are used in easy map !) and you said it's a hard map :/
-The theme is pretty common
-The build is pretty empty
-There is (almost) no variation of jump, use more ladder/ice/slime/fence ...
-The wool at the end need to be the color of the difficulty (Red here because it's a "hard" parkour and not green)

I hope i help you c:

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
This theme has been used many different times and it feels as the parkour is completely unorganized

But it looks ok besides being unorganized but I think it should be a medium course

Good luck in the future :)

Ratings
Time for a review ! c:
Positives points :
-The number of jump fits with the difficulty.
-The parkour is funny

Negatives points :
-The parkour is REALLY easy (Neo jump are used in easy map !) and you said it's a hard map :/
-The theme is pretty common
-The build is pretty empty
-There is (almost) no variation of jump, use more ladder/ice/slime/fence ...
-The wool at the end need to be the color of the difficulty (Red here because it's a "hard" parkour and not green)

I hope i help you c:
This theme has been used many different times and it feels as the parkour is completely unorganized

But it looks ok besides being unorganized but I think it should be a medium course

Good luck in the future :)
:) Thanks for telling me!! I'll be working on it, but it is supposed to look random. :p

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Tigger,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty common, we have a lot of biomes/survival/islands themed courses.
- The build is not too appealing to look at, it is really empty but at the same time messy. You don't have a lot of actual builds, or only really small ones. I'd recommend building something slightly bigger so that it fills the plot more and you could parkour on it. This would also solve the issue with it being too messy, meaning there's floating jumps everywhere.
- The jumps are repetitive and not too interesting. I'd suggest having more variety, with less jumps to keep it suitable with the difficulty.
- The length might be too long for an easy/medium map. Either increase the difficulty of the course and its jumps or decrease the amount and add in more variety.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.