Survival Tips

Qavoc

ELITE
Qavoc
Qavoc
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, viewers of this Thread! Firstly i'd like to introduce myself as Adam, or you can call me Qavoc for short!
I've made this Forum mainly for starters in ManaCube's Survival Mode. I'd like to state that, you should at least try every game mode in ManaCube.

Mainly, it's nice to introduce a new player on how to get started such as "Welcome, Qavoc to Survival! Need help getting started? ./p create (name) and ./p claim to obtain land!" It's alright if someone else introduces the person faster, at least you informed them if the first person forgot a piece of helpful advice to help them get started!

Anyways, it's always great to help starters with assisting them with in-game currency or even food! Futhermore, if you're new and need a party member, i'd consider inviting them! You'll both make a great team, and somewhat progress on increasing both of your ingame currency! Watch out for griefers, stealers, and spammers, I wouldn't recommend on letting them inside your party! If someone askes to build you a grinder within the range of your chests, decline their offer or ask them to move it far away from your base chests! I highly recommend to keep armor stands in closed areas to visitors if you ever do obtain one, it's useful for hanging your armor. but if someone gets inside that room, they could take it without a message informing them "You can't destroy the territory of (Party Name)" or "This Item has a Magical Spell on it." If this ever does happen, please contact a mod by using the commands "/helpop" and "/report (player name) (reason)"! They'll be able to help you at least 24/7!

Ever wanted to know what Spawners were for? Simple, the Spawner has various types of Animal and Monster spawners! If you're in a party and don't want anyone to steal your spawner, place a sign on the side of that certain spawner and do "/lock" then simply right-click the sign! Your spawner should be safe from there forward.
On the other hand, ever knew what "/kingdom" was for? It's a system provided for players just like you. If you want to unlock a certain section such as Iron, it'd cost 600,000 in-game currency! In able to obtain the kingdom upgrader, please buy the section below "Iron Workers" and then click Iron Workers. You'll be able to gain 250 Iron Blocks ever 6 hours, want to speed up the process? Earn the 2nd upgrade from the Website Store or Voting keys! Be aware, the section called "Wheat Farmers" is obtainable through out each upgrade and does not require a key!

Ran out of resources as a starter? Easily type in the command "/kit starter" and you will receive the tools that you first started with! There is a 24 hour cool down to each kit! Need to know what Enchantment Books are? they're simple books that were enchanted by the Enchanting Table and can provide special perks to any tools you desire! You can find them in the Aucation House found near the Public Spawn, or simply type in the command "/ah"!

Ever need advice on how much items sell for? Ask someone, at least one person will be able to estimate a price. After starting on your own or with others, you can ask for materials such as Iron Ingots which can be obtained with an Iron Golem Spawner (IGS) or from terrain generated caves. Hopefully someone will hand you the items you need to survive!

There is also a thing such as Voting Keys, basically you vote 5 times a day and receive 5 keys! Each key can be used at "/warp vote" and you'll gain something random out of each 5 keys! Ever gotten an Ancient Key, Perk Key, or Legendary Key? you can use them by typing "/warp treasure"! Left-click on each of the 3 chests seperately to see what you'll obtain from that certain special key! If you ever wonder how to find a warp, easily type in "/warps", and if you want to know how to start quests, type in "/q" or optional is "/quests"!

I hope you found this Forum useful, ManaCube Survivors! Make sure to ask the Community Members on how much prices of Iron Golem Spawners, and other unique items cost with in-game currency or simply buy ManaCube's unique items for Survival at ManaCube/shop!

Good luck surviving, contact me if you need Iron Ingots! I'll try to be able to donate as much as i can to starters! ;)

Last edited:

Zero

Donator
Ratings
This is very well done, Qavoc.
It's very helpful and it got some nice tips in it. It's nice to see people thinking about the newer players on the server:)
Good job.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Amazing help, All on one single plate....very nice!