TAG LIST GAME

JM4s

JM4s
JM4s
Ratings
2021-06-05_00.42.47.png

This took way too long omg.

Anyway @Dooble, I guess it is karma time for you. I nominate you to intentionally fall on Keyblade's ending's expert landmine! (and provide proof of you having fallen for it in chat of course)

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
View attachment 48493

This took way too long omg.

Anyway @Dooble, I guess it is karma time for you. I nominate you to intentionally fall on Keyblade's ending's expert landmine! (and provide proof of you having fallen for it in chat of course)
Proof

Well now that's out of the way:

I nominate @AlfieJay to beat tomorrow's daily expert wearing a skin handpicked by myself! (No vanish, everyone has to see you in the costume)

Good luck Alfie! I'm sure you'll look great in the costume I picked out for you!

(message me at Croanix#6636 when you are ready to receive your skin)

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hiya @Marcel, thank for taking part. Could you refrain from tagging more than one person in your next challenge please, and just choose one!

(This is just so the chains don't multiply - we already have 2 going.. i'm sure you understand :))

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hiya @Marcel, thank for taking part. Could you refrain from tagging more than one person in your next challenge please, and just choose one!

(This is just so the chains don't multiply - we already have 2 going.. i'm sure you understand :))
Maybe they can all complete it together and nominate 1 person as a trio?

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
Hey! Just a few things that I want to know.
1) Is there any prize for beating the map
2) Is there a time/date that this has to be done by?
3) Are we allowed to use things like /speed, portable CPs, enderpearls and potions?

Thanks!

EpicNoah802.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Hey! Just a few things that I want to know.
1) Is there any prize for beating the map
2) Is there a time/date that this has to be done by?
3) Are we allowed to use things like /speed, portable CPs, enderpearls and potions?

Thanks!

EpicNoah802.
you need to be in challenge mode, so that means no buffs whatsoever. no there is no prize. you do it, post a screenshot here and then nominate someone else. the only thing you get out of it would be the flex that youd beaten the hardest map on the server. idk if there's a time limit, but if you dont do it, the game could die

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
you need to be in challenge mode, so that means no buffs whatsoever. no there is no prize. you do it, post a screenshot here and then nominate someone else. the only thing you get out of it would be the flex that youd beaten the hardest map on the server. idk if there's a time limit, but if you dont do it, the game could die
Thanks for the help! I may not complete this map yet, as I am kind of new to the server and the only 'really hard' map I have managed to do so far is the expert map 'ShatteredWorld', with /speed towards the end and a LOT of help from @guyseth and @ThomasHyper xd. (thanks again to those guys for the help). Maybe I will try TheSimpsons another time.

(totally didnt trade like 5 cubits for 25k mana or something thinking I would buy a load of stuff of /ah...) (lol)

EpicNoah802.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
He didnt mention challenge mode so @EpicNoah802 you can use speed epearls and other help

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
yes, you choose a person and what map you want them to do

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team