A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Well done on doing the simpsons :) - and yeah stick to maps.

To @ someone, just start typing a name after the @sign. A list of suggestions/autocomplete should pop up
e.g. @epicnoa ➝ @EpicNoah802

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
You are most welcome!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Proof

Well now that's out of the way:

I nominate @AlfieJay to beat tomorrow's daily expert wearing a skin handpicked by myself! (No vanish, everyone has to see you in the costume)

Good luck Alfie! I'm sure you'll look great in the costume I picked out for you!

(message me at Croanix#6636 when you are ready to receive your skin)
Soooo SLIGHT alteration

I got a teacher's note saying I shouldn't do difficult parkour maps, nothing to do with ability... Anyway we agreed in game to nerf it to the daily hard so enjoy the proof

Anyway now's for some fun, I nominate @trashthetic to complete all the adventure maps within 48 hours (so the proof should be /adventure being all red). Lemme know if you need a compromise ;D GL

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
Soooo SLIGHT alteration

I got a teacher's note saying I shouldn't do difficult parkour maps, nothing to do with ability... Anyway we agreed in game to nerf it to the daily hard so enjoy the proof

Anyway now's for some fun, I nominate @trashthetic to complete all the adventure maps within 48 hours (so the proof should be /adventure being all red). Lemme know if you need a compromise ;D GL
I’m up for the challenge! But ALFIE I SWEAR TO GOD. LMAO.

Last edited:

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
Soooo SLIGHT alteration

All adventures done in less than even 24hr!
>>> https://prnt.sc/15afsip
Now for a REAL challenge... I nominate @ComradeOlaf to do the map Slender AND use the Spider Eye effect in Super Secret Settings. You must do the map with the screen effect on at all times. You can find this by clicking the SSS button 24 times, and it should be two blurry visions on the top of your screen and a regular view on the bottom half of your screen (I'll provide an example below) Good luck, Comrade ;) Let me know if you want a compromise!!

What your screen should look like: https://prnt.sc/15ah50j

Attachments

Last edited:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
that sounds a little harsh...

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Yes. Do love myself a good memeth

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
All adventures done in less than even 24hr!
>>> https://prnt.sc/15afsip
Now for a REAL challenge... I nominate @ComradeOlaf to do the map Slender AND use the Spider Eye effect in Super Secret Settings. You must do the map with the screen effect on at all times. You can find this by clicking the SSS button 24 times, and it should be two blurry visions on the top of your screen and a regular view on the bottom half of your screen (I'll provide an example below) Good luck, Comrade ;) Let me know if you want a compromise!!

What your screen should look like: https://prnt.sc/15ah50j
Thank you emma for that INCREDIBLY FUN challenge!!
Did the whole map with the filter: https://prnt.sc/15brdqn (Couldnt F5 cause that gets rid of the filter)
Also I have witnesses that can vouch that I didnt cheat.

Taking Pinks advice, Ill do something easier for my nomination:
I challenge @jacobsfunparty to do witherstorm with FOV 60 and Dynamic FOV turned off. :)
Im gonna leave it up to you if you want to do it in challenge mode or not (Would be alot cooler if you did).
If you think its too difficult or you get sick from the fov (like some other person does) tell me and we can work something out.
Good luck and have fun!!

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
Thank you emma for that INCREDIBLY FUN challenge!!
Did the whole map with the filter: https://prnt.sc/15brdqn (Couldnt F5 cause that gets rid of the filter)
Also I have witnesses that can vouch that I didnt cheat.

Taking Pinks advice, Ill do something easier for my nomination:
I challenge @jacobsfunparty to do witherstorm with FOV 60 and Dynamic FOV turned off. :)
Im gonna leave it up to you if you want to do it in challenge mode or not (Would be alot cooler if you did).
If you think its too difficult or you get sick from the fov (like some other person does) tell me and we can work something out.
Good luck and have fun!!
"Like some other person does."

gosh i wonder who that person could be.. smh LOL

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Eby0zxlUYAI2Rlu.png

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Ok thank you @ComradeOlaf that definitely gave me a headache but I appreciate you sticking with me through the whole thing. (I don’t have the screenshot of us finishing it on my phone but Comrade can attest to us finishing it.

I would like to nominate a very cool survival mod @awesomeboy__ to do the map SaturnV but wait there’s a twist! You are not allowed to jam only higher ticks (I’ll allow jamming for force momentum). Honor system of course. Good luck!

Edit: challenge mode if ur a cool kid

Thanks pink for starting this fun challenge thing

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
ooooo, ok

i nominate @Uduntreal to do Kamaji's Room. you wanted to be nominated, so ill give you this. dont worry, its not ridiculous
after 3 weeks... I've finally done it.

I forgot about this until today lol it really only took like an hour

now... I nominate @emily ♡ to do /log skyserpent TWICE! hope you enjoy the challenge! :)

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1