Rejected Tetris level 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: MT_Tai
Map name: Tetris level 30
Plot place: -119;123
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 25(Few jumps but a lot of jumps are hard)
Checkpoints: 3
I have tested the jumps and all jumps are possible
螢幕截圖 2021-01-10 下午3.36.07.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-10 下午3.36.33.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-10 下午3.36.47.png
螢幕截圖 2021-01-10 下午3.37.08.png

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Jumps don't look varied, theme is taken

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Acid isn't a map judge, they're just stating their opinions/commenting. A map judge will let you know if it's rejected or accepted by commenting on this forum as well!

I am also not a map judge, but my feedback is:

- It is an unoriginal theme, since there are multiple Tetris maps already (you can check map themes here: Parkour List - Google Docs )
- It's a little short for the Hard difficulty, as hard maps are between 60-80 jumps (you can check the map requirements here, including recommended amount of jumps. Important - ** MUST READ ** Map Submission Information & Format | ManaCube )
- and the build is kind of plain in my opinion

All this being said, good luck with your submission !

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MT_Tai,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal as we already some maps based on Tetris. I would advise checking the list of accepted maps (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) before creating a map!
The build of your map is very bland and not detailed. Try to come up with something unique that is full of detail and depth! Enlarging the build can help with this, it also allows you to have space to build your parkour as well!
The parkour of your map is unvaried and repetitive, try to vary the blocks used throughout your map. Water, glass panes, heads, fences and vines work perfectly! The difficulty of your map does indeed fit the hard difficulty, however it is lacking in length, this would fit the easy difficulty. Finally, most of your parkour is floating, which is no longer accepted. I recommend building your parkour in and around a 'main build'.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.