jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
What texture packs do you guys use?
Post it here I’m trying to out new packs.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
xD i cant use the natural pack cause i pvp and when you get hit by fire it takes up the whole screen R.I.P

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
I use a low fire only texture pack to get low fire for some light pvp, and then faithful and better vanilla combined :).

Here are a few screenshots so you can see what it is like: (this is in combination with sildurs vibrant shaders).

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I only use a 3D objects texture pack for the visible ladders and better shapes of objects while I parkour/build. Just because I mostly build for parkour at the moment, and I want to build and see things from the perspective of a player who doesn’t use texture packs and make sure things look decent that way.
When I play other game modes, I really like Better Vanilla. Keeps things nice and simple, as stunning as the 256x packs can be.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
I only use a 3D objects texture pack for the visible ladders and better shapes of objects while I parkour/build. Just because I mostly build for parkour at the moment, and I want to build and see things from the perspective of a player who doesn’t use texture packs and make sure things look decent that way.
When I play other game modes, I really like Better Vanilla. Keeps things nice and simple, as stunning as the 256x packs can be.
Mhmm ok I will take that into account I don’t know if vanilla is good since I’ve never used it