Thank you Manacube

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Hello. I'm Charlie, you can call me Char. I normally play on Aether, if I get bored I go to parkour, if I get bored of parkour, I go on the forums. I just wanted to take a moment of my time to thank this Minecraft server, the Manacube community, the developers, the helpful and friendly staff, and Dacon. This server is like no other. I'm not just saying that. On most servers, people just think of me as another person. Someone they hardly know. But the small player base of Aether has enabled me to make some friends. The community is super nice and is always up for discussion. The Aether community has been so kind to me, we've had some very interesting discussions. I feel like I can say anything to the people. Now, the staff. The staff have been so kind, I've never seen a mean, rude, or racist thing pop in the chat coming from the staff. I mean this in a good way when I say that some are like human encyclopedias. I have a question? They answer. I feel like the staff know absolutely everything there is to know about Manacube. I'd also like to thank the developers for adding in such great features, like sell and builder wands, god gifts are genius, success dust and custom enchants, and so much more. All you Devs are so creative! Even though you all are just random online people, you make me feel welcome. Once more, I'd like to thank the amazing community, staff, the devs, and Dacon for everything you've done to make me feel welcome here at Manacube.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Charlie!

I’m glad you are enjoying your time on manacube so much! Keep up the positive vibes and hope to see you some time in-game :D

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I am so glad to hear that you have been enjoying your time on ManaCube! I always love seeing joy come from players while playing on the server. See ya around Aether! :D

- ashley<3

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
that's pretty nice, aether is the best gamemode

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Actually I did have one because I gave it to someone as a troll when they were begging for my maple. Idk how you got it but if you bought it for something then they would have scammed you :(

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
no i didnt i just found it lying on a plot next to mine