sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
parkour is repetitive and the build is a pixel art which isn't allowed anymore as a main build. I'm not completely certain about the flag theme though.

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
-1 There's no really parkour screenshots itself, I feel like we should be able to see what the parkour is like without having to hop on the server. Plus as Sophia has said, it's pixel art which they don't accept anymore. But, I feel maybe it could be less pixel-arty if it's more 3D and bigger?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello OhDuckie_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original. however, if you are going to represent certain countries, it would be better to stay away from flags as a main focus. As mentioned above, your main build is pixel art which is no longer accepted on the server. Try to focus on maybe some landmarks or other ways to represent certain countries that would allow for a more detailed build (NorwegianDelicacies is a good newer example of this!)
The parkour has some variety throughout, so well done there. Overall it does feel a bit messy though, but this does have to do with your build as well.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.