Rejected The Frog- Map submission (am i doing this right? i read the post thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my first map submission!! Hope its good, tried to make it original but idk if there's another frog themed map.
Username: _amfroggy
Map Name: The Frog
Pics are attached
Map coords/ID?: -136;102
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 44, ish, depends on how you do some of it.

Note: There is a teleportation part/ block and I read the thing for it but I didn't understand what it meant so I'll explain how I wanted it to work and if i need to fix/ do anything I will. I wanted to have it so when you went down the center of the flower on the right of the build, the emerald block teleports you to the other emerald block on the lily pad that had the flower contained in glass. If I need to fix it I will!

Ok, I believe that's everything! Enjoy :)

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I'm not a map judge, but here are some things you need to know, btw I will be rating this a -1.

I think the build should be bigger (scale of the build should be larger)
The parkour could be better too, it's not fun.
The theme is good.

Also as you seem to be a newer mapper for manacube, I recommend staying away until TP Blocks, because some newer mappers don't seem to understand them much.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
We do have one frog map; however, it is not portrayed like this which makes this theme original enough.

The build is ADORABLE! The main concern is as the build is so small, a lot of the parkour is floating which makes the parkour feel messy. Enlarge your main build so that you can path your parkour around the build more.

The parkour fits the length and difficulty so good job on that! There is a little bit of variation but it is in variation clumps which causes the parkour to become repetitive. Use more varation such as; heads, glass panes, trapdoors, piston heads, cocoa beans, etc to fix those variation clumps.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.