Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

Obey_Life

Obey_Life
Obey_Life
Ratings
I have noticed a few people that have bought ranks recently on servers like Kit-Pvp or Skywars will ask how to color their name. To my findings there are no color coding guides on here for easy access to the players. Also to the players access on three of the servers (Parkour, Skyblock and Creative) is a book called the "Book o Colors" this book shows all of the color codes and what actions they perform but not necessarily how to use them. To start this guide I will tell about the color codes then explain where and how to use them.
-The Color Codes are:
&0-Black
&1-Dark Blue
&2-Dark Green
&3-Teal/Turquoise
&4-Dark Red
&5-Purple
&6-Orange
&7-Light Gray/Grey(Gray vs Grey depending on which version of English you speak)
&8-Dark Gray/Grey
&9-Lighter Blue/Purpleish Blue (I suck at explaining colors)
&a-Lime Green
&b-Light Blue/Sky Blue
&c-Light Red
&d-Magenta
&e-Yellow
&f-White
&k-This effect is a constantly changing character and is only usable on tools to my knowledge
&l-This one is not in the Book o Colors at the moment but creates a bold affect
&m-This effect creates a strike through the characters
&n-This effect creates an underline and is not usable in regular chat as-well as not being allowed in nicknames is practically useless.
&o-This effect creates an italicized version of your characters
&r-The function of this is to reset. I've never used it but I'm assuming it is to reset to default chat but when I tested it didn't work that way.
NOTE: If you use any of the functions such as bold, use them after the color or else they won't work and if you change colors you have to re-apply the bold.
-In Skyblock or Creative: You can use these color codes to fancy up your chat. People with ranks are available to use these whenever but people without ranks need to do some extra work to get these perks. In Skyblock, those people need to buy the privilege in /gemshop with 100 gems. In Creative, I dont know if you can but if so can someone tell me so I can edit it in. I asked several times and "/helpop"ed but no one would answer.
~Example. In chat you would type "&bHi" to get the output of a light blue "Hi" in chat.
-In all servers ONLY players with ranks can /nickname with color (in skyblock players can buy both /nickname and colored chat but can't combine them to create a colored nickname)
~Example. /nickname &b&lCh&a&lee&e&lch is my name on skyblock and turns my name into (blue&bold)Ch(green&bold)ee(yellow&bold)ch so instead of seeing Cheech720 you would see that.

I hope colored chat will be applied to all servers in the future and if I missed any information, tell me!!! I will edit it in for all to see :D
Hope I helped,
-Cheech <3
Holy, this post is old. This aged well