MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Nah lol but I have watched some of your vids in the past.. it's a good thing that your vids are getting recommended on youtube lol (btw you should apply for yt rank).
Haha, I'm actually a partner on the server! It doesn't display my rank on the forums, but in-game (on ign Aidan at least, since I use ign MCBYT for staffing) I do have it shown :)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Haha, I'm actually a partner on the server! It doesn't display my rank on the forums, but in-game (on ign Aidan at least, since I use ign MCBYT for staffing) I do have it shown :)
Btw what mic do you use?

Aspecter

MVP+
Asqecter
Asqecter
MVP+
Ratings
This has been a year in the making (original timeline) and I'm excited to finally share it with you! This is by no means a perfect or complete history, but it's nearly half an hour diving into everything from the first creative server to the Mineville merge. Enjoy <3 (p.s, if anything is wrong or if anything major is missing, please reply and let me know! I'll pin the info in a comment!)

I loved it! (I also like your other videos)

JackTG4691

Banned
Ratings
i think neils0507 is an idiot and he is rly annoying and is out to get me so beware of him