The journey of me playing on the islands server!

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
2021-06-02_10.19.11.png

When I first hop on islands I didn't even know what it is about till now.
You survive on a island without touching the water unless if you have a water breathing potion.
For my project I am working on a huge modern castle with mob grinders so people can get xp. Probably going to take me ages to do but it will give me something to work on when I am bored :)

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
I cannot wait to see the finished build :D I am always excited to see more Islands players :D

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Well the boring part is the start of it. getting the in game money and etc
2021-06-02_15.30.53.png

Right now building my storage room to put my items in

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Hey!

Though i would love to see this made ASAP, the islands/skyblock servers will be resetting soon! I think it would be best to wait until after the reset to get things started, since the only thing you can keep are seasonal vault items!

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Hey!

Though i would love to see this made ASAP, the islands/skyblock servers will be resetting soon! I think it would be best to...
To add to this, it still is an awesome opportunity to learn the different features and get used to the basics. :) So do explore, but yea. Probably not needed to invest huge time into major farms and whatnot. If you /vote and sell your cubits from that you should be set till reset comes. To be able to buy any blocks and basic items you need etc.

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
I will ofc wait for the next session of island before I build anything big thanks for the updates everyone! ;)

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Give me some ideas for my castle island for next session :mc_119-0:

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Got another idea with the castle is to provide mob grinders in it for people to warp to

DemonSwordDevil

VIP
xDemonAssassinx
xDemonAssassinx
VIP
To add to this, it still is an awesome opportunity to learn the different features and get used to the basics. :) So do explore, but yea. Probably not needed to invest huge time into major farms and whatnot. If you /vote and sell your cubits from that you should be set till reset comes. To be able to buy any blocks and basic items you need etc.
I thought you can't vote anymore? Everytime i try to vote it says go to cash cow instead