The Manacube Policy needs to be changed

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
Recently, I leant out my Groudon Sword to a very good friend of mine. Unbeknownst to me, the friend in question was cheating, and was permanently banned, along with my Sword, which is in his vault. When I reached out to staff and made a ticket, I was told roughly "We can't give it back, because it's against policy" So, let me get this straight. I try to be a nice guy, lend my bow to my good friend, and he gets banned for something I had nothing to do with, and because of the stupid policy, I lose my Sva that I spent real money to get? You do understand how dumb that it is, and how unfair it is. Therefore, I am reaching out here to suggest the policy be changed. If someone has your gear and they get banned, you shouldn't be punished by losing your gear.

TaupeChicken1911

ELITE
TaupeChicken191
TaupeChicken191
ELITE
Ratings
ngl i agree with this statment i agree he should get his groudon back and for the policy to be changed

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
710 117
doesnt sound like you actually gave it to them if youre trying to take it back
I think he meant to say he was lending it, meaning that his banned friend would have to give it back eventually

But yeah stuff like this happens and it's kinda stupid

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I think he meant to say he was lending it, meaning that his banned friend would have to give it back eventually

Nope wrong

3. do not be nice. even as a joke

always you must be consisantly mad and unnecessarily angry to make everyone misrable

one tip for this: have dirt, litrely and not, on everyone at all times and use it agest them

11. common sense

do things with common sense. commonly, this should need to be added  since its is common, common sense.[/QUOTE

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Recently, I leant out my Groudon Sword to a very good friend of mine. Unbeknownst to me, the friend in question was cheating, and was permanently banned, along with my Sword, which is in his vault. When I reached out to staff and made a ticket, I was told roughly "We can't give it back, because it's against policy" So, let me get this straight. I try to be a nice guy, lend my bow to my good friend, and he gets banned for something I had nothing to do with, and because of the stupid policy, I lose my Sva that I spent real money to get? You do understand how dumb that it is, and how unfair it is. Therefore, I am reaching out here to suggest the policy be changed. If someone has your gear and they get banned, you shouldn't be punished by losing your gear.

this is why I refuse to lend my items to other people, as much as you are trying to be nice you can never know what that other persons intentions are

sashabelle05

ELITE
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
ELITE
Ratings
I get where you're coming from w this Jonny, fr. They should atleast be able to give it to you if you have proof / Ss's of you previously owning/having it.

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
I try to be a nice guy, lend my bow to my good friend, and he gets banned for something I had nothing to do with, and because of the stupid policy, I lose my Sva that I spent real money to get?
Did you mean SVA sword? :eyes:

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
I get where you're coming from w this Jonny, fr. They should atleast be able to give it to you if you have proof / Ss's of you previously owning/having it.
I do not have any evidence of owning it, aside from Geminz testifying that it's mine.
Post automatically merged:

this is why I refuse to lend my items to other people, as much as you are trying to be nice you can never know what that other persons intentions are
It seems like whenever I try to do something nice for people, It ends up not working out.

I was lending it to him, as in, he was going to give it back. I thought I made that clear when I made the post, but I guess I didn't. Yes, I was lending it to him, and he going to give it back after he was done pvping with it.

No, I was lending it to him. He was going to give it back after he was done pvping with it. I thought I made it clear in my post, but I guess not. I'm sorry about that.

ngl i agree with this statment i agree he should get his groudon back and for the policy to be changed
Thank you, TaupeChicken1911