Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
Hello everyone and Happy New Year! The Manacube Weekly will be a new series that I will be writing, where I will be including news and major events on the server, as well as an interview from one person each week! Without further a-due, here's the first week of The Manacube Weekly:
@elusin13 gave away both crates and SVA's/SSV's
@Dacon announced Season 12 of KitPvP
@Swrds announced the Milestone Mystery Crate
In addition, Manacube has had a Christmas/holidays sale live

Weekly interviewee: myself!
1. When did you join Manacube and why?
I first joined Manacube some time in 2021, and rarely played, only coming on to play parkour. I was, at the time, awful at parkour, so I figured playing Mana parkour would help me (it didn't lol). I didn't start playing consistently until July of 2022, and I've only really ever played Earth since.
2. What motivates you to come back to Manacube every day?
I think what motivates me the most is the community. Yes, the community can be toxic at times, but at the end of the day, especially for the Earth community, these people are my friends, and I want to come back to play with them every day (and kill ppl for svas ofc lol).
3. What's your favorite realm and why?
Pretty obvious. Earth because it's all I've really known since I started consistently playing Manacube, and I've developed many friendships over time, and in general I think Earth is the most fun for me, and has the best community imo.

Edit: This week's will likely be the worst of the collection, as I had to write this on my phone and can't write a high-quality post atm, but next week's will hopefully be better :)

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
reserved