Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
What's up!? Already been 10 weeks, 9 articles written, all at terrible quality (lol), so here's this week!

Community News
@TeamJacob and other staff have begun reviewing submissions for the spawn warzone on Earth
@IP2I's, @Lollipop56's, and @Ssekushi's staff applications have continued to be under review, marking all of them being posted over a month ago.

Weekly Notable Thread - @anaxrocks' FEBRUARY 2023 THREAD

Weekly Interviewee - @Blurpyfied
1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
April-October of 2014 is when I joined manacube, was looking for creative / parkour at the time if I remember correctly.
2. What is your favorite realm and why?
Parkour, 1.19+ gamemodes are shit, and lame. Nothing interest me about them, Parkour is different cause It gives me shit to do.
3. Who is your favorite forums member?
I fucking hate forums, no one is my favorite member, everyone acts like a child. (editor's note: ngl i agree with this
4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)
I stare at a screen 24/7, I play cod.
5. What's your favorite video game? (Minecraft can't be an answer)
Getting Zelda Breath of the Wild and then tears of the kingdom later on, but rn I'm enjoying Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
6. What's your hot take (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
Ratchet and Clank series > God Of War (shitty game series, they need to make another ratchet and clank movie)

Weekly Meme
1677976175074.png

edit: for the staff application news I have repeatedly tried to fix the @'s but they refuse to cooperate

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
forums hater forums hater forums hater @Blurpyfied

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
how do I get interviewed should I get my PR on this

sashabelle05

ELITE
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
ELITE
Ratings
What's up!? Already been 10 weeks, 9 articles written, all at terrible quality (lol), so here's this week!

Community News
@TeamJacob and other staff have begun reviewing submissions for the spawn warzone on Earth
@IP2I's, @Lollipop56's, and @Ssekushi's staff applications have continued to be under review, marking all of them being posted over a month ago.

April-October of 2014 is when I joined manacube, was looking for creative / parkour at the time if I remember correctly.
Parkour, 1.19+ gamemodes are shit, and lame. Nothing interest me about them, Parkour is different cause It gives me shit to do.
I fucking hate forums, no one is my favorite member, everyone acts like a child. (editor's note: ngl i agree with this
Getting Zelda Breath of the Wild and then tears of the kingdom later on, but rn I'm enjoying Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
6. What's your hot take (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
Ratchet and Clank series > God Of War (shitty game series, they need to make another ratchet and clank movie)

Weekly Meme
View attachment 66356

edit: for the staff application news I have repeatedly tried to fix the @'s but they refuse to cooperate
SURVIVAL IS A GOOD REALM IDC WHAT YALL SAY
Post automatically merged:

Community News

Weekly Meme
View attachment 66356

On another note ALREADY ON WEEK 10? HOW?? I want to be interviewed