ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hey all!

Community news
@Josh/P2, @Lollipop56, and @Sekushi all still have their staff applications being reviewed, next week will mark two months for all of them being up!

Everything's been slow so far this March :cry:

Weekly Interviewee - @Swrds

1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?

On Christmas Day 2020 I was given a new keyboard and went online looking for a Parkour server to try it out on. I found Manacube on a server list so I joined. I played on Parkour a few times then mid January 2021 I decided to check out the other realms which is when I found Skyblock which became my main realm.

2. What is your favorite realm and why?

Very hard question. I've played on most realms as a player and now I spend time on all realms as an Admin, but if I had to choose one realm it'd have to be Skyblock as I mained it for over a year. I had so much fun playing Skyblock both casually and competitively.

3. Who is your favorite forums member?

cant choose a favorite Forums member but Manacube Weekly is my favorite forums thread ;)

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)?

In my spare time I like playing games, cycling, learning new things and travelling.

5. What's your favorite video game (Minecraft can't be an answer)?

It's gotta be Pokemon. On my 8th birthday i was given a DS with Pokemon Diamond and for the next few years I was totally hooked. I lost interest in the games around the time I turned 12 but a few years ago I started replaying the games for nostalgia and got back into the games again.
Honorable mention to GTA 5 online tho, I've put way too many hours into that game lol

6. What's your hot take (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)?

Social media is toxic and the world would be better off without it

Weekly Meme
1679805158089.png

Last edited: