ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hello everybody!

Community News
@Dacon and @ManaCube dropped the Spring Festival Pass as part of the Spring Festival Update!

Weekly Interviewee - @bruhwhymyigntaken
1. When and why did you start playing ManaCube?
I started in July of 2022, after another Earth Towny server went downhill. ManaCube was the first server I found with Earth Towny on minecraftservers.org so I joined it and it was actually pretty fun so I stayed.

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
Earf. I like the idea of being able to travel to real places or being able to create your own town and go to war and stuff.

3. What keeps you coming back to ManaCube?
The community. Everyone here is great and I honestly think it's the best community of any server I've ever experienced.

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play video games)?
I enjoy reading and playing sports casually in my free time. Idk why but I find both very relaxing but also rewarding at the same time.

5. What's your favorite video game (Minecraft can't be an answer)?
I don't play many video games other than Minecraft, but it's probably Forza Horizon 5. I love cars and the open-world experience makes it even better.

6. What's your hot take? (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
Video games are the worst thing to ever happen to society since the invention of the atomic bomb. People including myself spend way too much time and effort on a screen and a few numbers increasing.

7. Why do your memes suck?
I lack creativity

Meme
1682211132668.png

Last edited: