Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hey everyone! I am so sorry for missing Week 6 as I totally forgot :p!

But don't worry, I remembered this time:

@dogsteef began a cubit giveaway for Valentine's Day!
@Swrds dropped the new crate, the theme being Marvel!

Weekly notable thread goes to... @anaxrocks's January 2023 Thread!

Weekly interviewee: @Oekepoek
1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
Almost feels wrong to say but started playing after the video from Dream that was around around 2019. So 3 years later and still bad at parkour :)

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
When I first joined Manacube started playing parkour that was for short time because I'm verry bad in it. Then i started playing olympus(prison) there started the addiction to spent money on Manacube.
But after a while the fun was gone on prison so was time to look further. Then I started playing ISLANDS and there I got stuck for over 1.5 years now even to the point where I though make myself useful as staff.
So, by far my favorite realm is: ISLANDS.
3. Who is your favorite forums member?
I don't have a favorite member but I like post where people show tools they created for Manacube special when it evolves SVA items.
Like this one: https://manacube.com/threads/sva-commands-manacube-api-discord-bot-update.87641/
Or this one: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-seasonal-vault-list.82263/

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)
I work for 40 hours a week so thats filling my free time a lot. But I love to cycle in my free time when I'm not gaming

5. What's your favorite video game? (Minecraft can't be an answer)
Beside hours playing Minecraft love to play league of legends (EUW), there goes the time I got left.

6. What's your hot take?
I still love to watch movies like marvel, DC and the list goes on. But outside the pc and movies my intrest goes to technology and space.

Weekly meme

With the fact that CF has been disabled like every other day, why not?
1676081029883.png