The Most Useful Item In Minecraft...

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Ratings
Hello. This is a guide to the most useful item in Minecraft, the poppy. You may think, what is wrong with this guy doesn't he know the poppy is useless. No, it is not. And I will tell you why.

So to start out with how you get the poppy. You can get poppies from using bone meal on grass blocks and then breaking the beautiful flower if you are lucky enough to get it, You could also get them from an iron golem or iron golem farm, or you could purchase them in the auction house using the command /auc.

Now that we have covered ways to get the elegant poppy we can now discuss it's uses.
You can turn a poppy into rose red dye, which is used to dye wool and make stained glass.
with the red wool and red stained glass you can create red carpet and red stained glass panes.
With your newly acquired red blocks you can create a shrine to worship the most useful item in minecraft...
THE POPPY.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I agree with everything here
In which I think it is all wrong. :p

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
And the Poppy powers the Iron Golem And when you kill the Iron Golem it drops Iron and Iron is made into Armor & weapons which help defend mobs and get resources