Rejected The quartz field made by: pichy300 and poupoucaca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pichy300 and poupoucaca made the map.

The map's name is The quartz field
For visit do /plot visit pichy300
I think the difficulty of our map is hard.

Attachments

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
I rate this map a 1/10 unfortunately, for starters the map has floating parkour which looks very tacky the course overall does not have much of a theme and it is not original, the parkour is very bland and only using objects such as ladders blocks and fences (try and experiment a little more <3) it looks a little short for a hard map as well in my opinion but I could be wrong. I do like the use of the slime blocks though, overall I think you need too restart find a theme that's original get some help from members of the community (in the chat or your friends) and try too remember my advice) I wish u the best of look have a nice rest of your day/night <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I have some feedback for you :

Your jumps are repetitive, I suggest adding more varied jumps next time, or you could edit the map and resubmit screenshots on this thread. Also, your map doesn't revolve around a build. I suggest to have a theme and build for a map instead of colorless blocks floating in random places. Yes, you may be thinking "The beginning of the easy map list isn't like that" but those are from over 4 years ago, and they can't be deleted.

My suggestions for a higher chance of THIS map getting accepted: Varied jumps

Have a good day,
Acid

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pichy300 and poupoucaca,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based on quartz.
The build is
quite plain, and there doesn't seem to be a main structure, which can be a crucial error as it would give your parkour something to build off of.
The parkour is quite
repetitive throughout, so try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are more suited for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.