• HELL TO DA NO

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 1
Hello There, me and gumleaf have made a Rainbow Blocks parkour btw its at gumleafs 3rd plot here are some screenies :D we hope everyone likes it :D
2015-08-01_21.02.14.png
2015-08-01_21.13.16.png

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I won't criticize it because you didn't fill out all the requirements in your submission. You need a jump count, checkpoint count, and difficulty too.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
@The_Jazzy_Man , no need to criticize! Just point out the pros and cons! It's about proper judgement if you want to give them solid advice, but I do agree that the information you listed needs to be edited into the post. I can see that it is an easy parkour, but I don't know how many jumps or checkpoints there are. Also, I found you gave incorrect information about it's location, as it's located at /plot visit gumleaf 2 and not 3!

Pros:
  • The theme is nice, it really flows, and the scenery is nice!
  • The parkour jumps are perfect for learning diagonal jumps for later parkourses!
  • Your choice of blocks was good, and was seamless with the other jumps and scenery.
Cons:
  • The parkour was extremely short, and a little bit TOO easy; this could further be exploited and beaten 5 times rather than completing a single hard course for 50 gems!
  • There are only 22 jumps, and no variety in between them, although this is easy, at least one section should follow a different style of parkour to make it a little more challenging for the user!
  • There are too many checkpoints, you have 3 checkpoints between only 22 jumps, which makes this parkour more easily completed and exploitable for the sole purpose of getting free gems.

Here's my advice: try making the course a little bit harder, and extend the parkour to have more jumps, and some more variety to it, such as: ladders, fences, or even one hard jump in the course! Keep the theme, it looks great! I'm not sure if there is already a rainbow parkour already on the Easy courses though. Keep working on it, make it more suitable for the Easy difficulty so it's not too easy!

I'm not a parkour course reviewer, but I wanted to give you this advice!

I'll see you out on the parkourses,
SwiftLee

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I choose my words poorly @SwiftLee As I did not mean to be that harsh. I meant as a pros and cons sort of way. The pros being its one of the better rainbow parkours I've seen and it had a nice scene, the cons being it could be easily cheat able and it was too short. Sorry for being WAY too harsh in my first post, I'm tired, so I can't catch things like that as easily at the moment.

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
Okay first its probably a medium or an Easy but it is possible to let the map judges decide.
23 Jumps and a shortcut from gray to purple.
3 Checkpoints.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
@The_Jazzy_Man , no need to criticize! Just point out the pros and cons! It's about proper judgement if you want to give them solid advice, but I do agree that the information you listed needs to be edited into the post. I can see that it is an easy parkour, but I don't know how many jumps or checkpoints there are. Also, I found you gave incorrect information about it's location, as it's located at /plot visit gumleaf 2 and not 3!

Pros:
  • The theme is nice, it really flows, and the scenery is nice!
  • The parkour jumps are perfect for learning diagonal jumps for later parkourses!
  • Your choice of blocks was good, and was seamless with the other jumps and scenery.
Cons:
  • The parkour was extremely short, and a little bit TOO easy; this could further be exploited and beaten 5 times rather than completing a single hard course for 50 gems!
  • There are only 22 jumps, and no variety in between them, although this is easy, at least one section should follow a different style of parkour to make it a little more challenging for the user!
  • There are too many checkpoints, you have 3 checkpoints between only 22 jumps, which makes this parkour more easily completed and exploitable for the sole purpose of getting free gems.

Here's my advice: try making the course a little bit harder, and extend the parkour to have more jumps, and some more variety to it, such as: ladders, fences, or even one hard jump in the course! Keep the theme, it looks great! I'm not sure if there is already a rainbow parkour already on the Easy courses though. Keep working on it, make it more suitable for the Easy difficulty so it's not too easy!

I'm not a parkour course reviewer, but I wanted to give you this advice!

I'll see you out on the parkourses,
SwiftLee
Very good feedback ,however there is about 4+ rainbow courses and I don't think I want another one.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Another rainbow parkour.... *Sigh*

Your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

The theme has been overdone far too many times. We have enough rainbow parkours on the server, and recently accepted, so we won't need anymore for quite some time.

The parkour is too easy for easy. You made the entire parkour a sprint parkour and that's one of the reasons why "Grass Parkour" in easy got shut down. It's too farmable.

Remember you can always submit a new parkour at a later date.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.