Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
THE MANACUBE COLUMN - #1

Hey y'all! The ManaCube Weekly's been brought back, and redone to be better than before! Starting next Saturday will be the beginning of consistent releases of the redone series!
==========================================================================
Community News & Top Threads
As suggested by the above header, this section will include the biggest threads on the forums and updates from the ManaCube staff team.

Josh/P2's Reward Thread:
This is only for rewards | Page 20 | ManaCube

SSM_GOD's ManaCubicles:
Introducing *ManaCubicles* Breakthrough Technology | ManaCube

rcctl's warning/PSA aimed at a vunerability within Minecraft 1.19-1.20:
PSA: 1.19-1.20 Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (CVE-2023-33245) | ManaCube

undiny's warning/PSA aimed at a worm within CurseForge mods:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: MALWARE IN MODS ON CURSEFORGE AND BUKKIT, URGENT (READ IF YOU USE MODIFICATIONS IN MINECRAFT) | ManaCube

I__PK__I's new shop system suggestion:
A New Shop System | ManaCube

anaxrock's MAY 2023:
MAY 2023 | ManaCube

Swrds' Retro Crate:
Retro Crate | ManaCube

It would be greatly appreciated if you all could tag me whenever you find a thread you consider notable/important :)

====================================================================

Weekly Interview - undiny or @Pleb
This is where I will ask a member of the ManaCube community some questions and they will provide a response that I will then enter here. The interviewee could be anyone, they don't have to be well-known.

How did you choose your name? Forums and IGN
My forum name mostly comes from the fact that I am, a pleb, or at least I think so. My Minecraft IGN came from a Bedwars player by the IGN of undeny. He was a cool guy and I thought he was really good at the game, but undeny was taken so I went with undenyyy, and eventually undenyy, but I thought that looked kind of stupid so I messed around with IGNs similar to undeny until I found one that looked half-decent, which was undiny.

When & Why did you start playing on ManaCube?
Around May of 2022 the Earth Towny server I was playing started going downhill, the game was becoming stale, staff were corrupt, and it overall wasn't great. For a while I bounced around on different Towny servers until I found ManaCube Earth in mid-July of 2022, it was unlike other townies and I liked it because of SVAs and custom items that other Towny servers didn't have, so I stayed.

If you could make one minor change to ManaCube, what would it be, and why?
I would make the server resource pack optional. Some of the items aren't the best-looking in my opinion and honestly you don't really need to know what items people are holding/wearing since it's all just armor or weapons or tools that are the custom items, and you can do /profile to see their armor.

If you'd like to be an interviewee in the future, please tag me in a reply to this thread.

/top update
Here will be an update for the top 5 clans, towns, parties, players, etc. on each realm and how much money they have in their /top balance.

Islands:
#1. Oek: 14.08 Billion
#2. Panda9105#1: 13.55 Billion
#3. YTG3: 227.5 Million
#4. xdannx#1: 80.52 Million
#5. Whiteslmao#1: 69.71 Million

Earth:
#1. Gaia: 77.27 Billion
#2. Lisboa: 9.12 Billion
#3. Atlas: 2.19 Billion
#4. Demacia: 2.16 Billion
#5. Tempest: 1.93 Billion

Olympus:
#1. Softijsje26: 6.53 Million
#2. _Autismo1: 5.92 Million
#3. Rayyan2014: 4.89 Million
#4. Eyeball388: 4.87 Million
#5. vanixlla: 3.93 Million

Skyblock:
#1. NightFall: 9.14 Billion
#2 Leafs_Tree: 5.68 Billion
#3 Dreamz_Plot: 3.04 Billion
#4. Swint37#1: 1.56 Billion
#5. contflict#1: 1.56 Billion

Survival:
#1. W18: 43.67 Billion
#2. Virtu: 34.58 Billion
#3. SunSet: 22.4 Billion
#4. Smoked: 12.88 Billion
#5. DaddyChill: 2.59 Billion

Poll question for this week - What's your opinion on Pineapple Pizza?
Options:
Bad
Good
Alright
Illegal

This will conclude the first issue of The ManaCube Column, I hope you all enjoy the new formatting and additions, and I'll make sure to post a second issue on the 24th of June!

Last edited:

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Omg so glad these are back. Missed these.
Pineapple on pizza can be good. Grilled pineapple is good too.

Wb undiny and love these posts. Voting for the build comp should start around the 24th I'll dm you the link.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Pineapple on pizza is illegal

Ratings
427 8
Never knew staff ACTUALLY looked at suggestions by players. Thought the channel was just there so players could share their thoughts, and what changes/ideas they have...