A New Shop System

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
the shop system we have now is great, but it has some flaws. we have all these wonderful blocks to choose from but sometimes we like to stick to our roots and use the same blocks, over and over again. sometimes that specific block is on the last page of the shop and when its laggy can sometimes take many many seconds to buy that item. I and I'm sure lots of other players would love to see a new and improved way to use the shop without going through the gui. i would love to see a command variant of the shop available for players to use. for example: /shop (buy/sell) (name of item)(amount)(stacks) or /shop (buy/sell) (name of item) (all) which would fill the inventory with that item. i personally could've used this command system for farming my repair skill on skyblock. i spent hours and hours buying copper and putting it into a chest. on average it takes about 5-10 seconds to buy an inventory of something and another few seconds to put it in a chest. do this over and over again and time starts to stack fast. if i had this perk instead i could've just set up a chat macro for (/shop buy Raw_copper all. and it would've filled my inventory nicely. i would really love to see this feature implemented as i would use it all the time.

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
i wish it was that easy. im not sure how you guys have it on prison but on skyblock out of the 100s of block combinations we have, only like 20 work. this also doesnt help when you need to fill inventorys of something to smelt or what not