Not open for further replies.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hello! unfortunately, I will be giving this map a -1 for a few reasons.

The theme is the primary issue here, as it is not really original. Dragons have been done. this is not different enough to be original.
The prevalence of floating parkour that is not really varied is also an issue. The build is decent but could use some work as well, as it is a bit out of proportion. Sorry!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello IndriGamingBoja,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not very original, there are many different types of dragon maps already on ManaCube. The build of the dragon itself is okay I suppose, although it feels a bit small and cartoony for a dragon. I would have liked to see this built larger so more details could be added. There is also not a ton of block variation in the build, as it's mostly quartz.

The parkour is almost entirely floating around the build, which makes the map look messy. The parkour is also not varied or mixed much, with the most of the parkour being made of normal blocks. In the future, try to use many kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. In addition, try to create one main structure with the parkour on, attached to, or inside of the build. You can look at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of our current mapmaking standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.