Rejected TheEnderDragon - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont let me submit my other screen shots because it says the server cannot process the files and it wont let me comment them either.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hi @HCham !

While I always enjoy looking at parkour maps I'm gonna give you a -1 for the following reasons:

1. Your theme is semi-unoriginal as there is currently already a hard Ender Dragon themed map made by TRIGGRDFeminist, 22kapoor22, mn6 and _Jxmes_. You can view them on the Parkour List
  2. Your parkour barely has any shape or flow compared to the other Ender Dragon parkour.
  3. Your map would not qualify for expert based on the Map Submission Info pages requirements. It would be classified as hard, and as I said above there's already a hard Ender Dragon map.
This is not an official staff post, Just my opinion! Have a good day!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This map is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal, since there is already an ender dragon map. The build needs work. The enderdragon head is the only part recognizable. The rest of it is quite large to be accurate to an ender dragon. The parkour could also be improved. The parkour is quite repetitive and extremely unbalanced. Overall, the theme is not unique, the build needs work, and the parkour is too repetitive and unbalanced.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.