Theft??

Ratings
Anyone agree if things get stolen or destroyed the staff could possibly give us the items that were destroyed? just wondering.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! We can definitely do that! We have the ability to trace the original items and return them, as long as they were claimed. Theft/griefing in unclaimed land is allowed, so we won't return items lost due to this.
In cases of major griefing, we can rollback the land so that it's back to how it was originally. In minor griefing, we can help you repair or fix up your builds if you want.
If any of your claimed builds were griefed or had things stolen from them, let staff know :D

Ratings
Hi! We can definitely do that! We have the ability to trace the original items and return them, as long as they were claimed. Theft/griefing in unclaimed land is allowed, so we won't return items lost due to this.
In cases of major griefing, we can rollback the land so that it's back to how it was originally. In minor griefing, we can help you repair or fix up your builds if you want.
If any of your claimed builds were griefed or had things stolen from them, let staff know :D
Hello so actually my land was claimed and 74 iron golem spawners were stolen and most likely destroyed do you think you can fix this? thank you :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello so actually my land was claimed and 74 iron golem spawners were stolen and most likely destroyed do you think you can fix this? thank you :)
I can! Coming on now. (I messaged you but you didn't reply so let me know when you're around)