This is only for rewards

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I want to react to this post with a dislike for encouraging spammy threads that don't contribute much to the forum, while the reason one of the missions for rewards is to make a thread/comment on the forums because mana wants people to be active in the community. I won't however because Josh definitely had innocent intentions by making these.

For anyone who actually read all that, I encourage you to be active on the community and make meaningful contributions to get your reward, not just posting random stuff on threads like this.
While I understand your concerns, it is much better having one thread where people can post replies rather than spamming the forums with meaningless posts (as some people have done). This was previously discussed in another thread, (found here) where users were being bothered by other people posting menial threads just to say "hi" to get a reward etc.

It keeps things neat and together, rather than encouraging spam on the forums and making the rest of the forums look untidy. Since it's under general discussion / could additionally be moved to "Forum Games" - it really isn't causing much harm, and is serving it's intended purpose essentially. The point of the rewards system is to ultimately encourage players to use the forums more actively - which, I think is being achieved.

It is difficult to accommodate everyone, which can be understandable, but I personally agree with the majority in the above mentioned thread that it's better to have one designated thread for players to comment on to get rewards, rather than flooding the rest of the site just to get rewards by posting an entire thread to say "hi" - sometimes people won't know what to create threads for - there's only so many guides etc you can make, and with the addition of the Wiki, a lot of them are pretty much pointless. Again though, I understand where you're coming from - I just think this thread is the best compromise.

Ratings
427 8
Exploiting innocent players for hard labour for your own personal benefits! I like it!

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
I want to react to this post with a dislike for encouraging spammy threads that don't contribute much to the forum, while the reason one of the missions for rewards is to make a thread/comment on the forums because mana wants people to be active in the community. I won't however because Josh definitely had innocent intentions by making these.

For anyone who actually read all that, I encourage you to be active on the community and make meaningful contributions to get your reward, not just posting random stuff on threads like this.
While I would like to make a more meaningful contribution, the issue right now is the Rewards program is still not actually working correctly. when it is fixed and working properly I would be happy to do actual posts on actual forum locations to contribute to the community at large.
And yes, I have talked with Matrix about things not working and their Discord says they will post when things are fixed.

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Are we arguing over this thread? Really?

I made this so people could not spam in other threads and just use this to spam instead. Most of the 'threads' on this forums are just for fun and never have ill intentions. The spam on this thread doesn't affect anyone outside of this forums post and if you don't like said forums post you do have the option of ignoring it and going to better forums to post.
Post automatically merged:

Are we arguing over this thread? Really?

I made this so people could not spam in other threads and just use this to spam instead. Most of the 'threads' on this forums are just for fun and never have ill intentions. The spam on this thread doesn't affect anyone outside of this forums post and if you don't like said forums post you do have the option of ignoring it and going to better forums to post.
Also its one of the biggest forum posts atm and I like interactions so I won't be taking it down

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
Okay, let's have a meaningful conversation.
What is your primary server on Manacube?

Mine is Survival

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
wait what rewards? how do i get these rewards?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Earth is superior smh