Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey everyone!

I would like to point out something that just happened that nearly made me vomit.

A while ago, Charlie (MutedCowamin) Made a staff app.

https://manacube.com/threads/mutedcowamin-staff-application.61461/#post-207240

I made a comment informing her of what could be fixed, and what was great.

Suddenly, I started getting hate speech on the forum itself, and on Discord.

What I don't understand is... why? People make comments like I made all the time, and people don't give hate speech to them...

Why?

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
I totally agree with you, I just disliked all the comments against you... :)

You can have an opinion if you want. Just ignore the mean comments. Big buncha fluff

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I totally agree with you, I just disliked all the comments against you... :)

You can have an opinion if you want. Just ignore the mean comments. Big buncha fluff
Ty for your support.

EDIT: You also flooded my notifs with "ILeftTheGame_ Rated Your Post Winner". Haha jkjk

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya Aries! We apologize that you were receiving such negative feedback. Something that can be done to minimize the received hatred is to block or ignore those who made the comments. After reading responses that were made, the conversation kept on going because people were feeding into them. The best thing to do is just leave the conversation as it is and move on. Remember that we all have our own opinions and that sometimes people just like to troll around with them to make others mad. Be the one to step up and remove yourself from the negativity that surrounds!

Stay positive ;)
- ashley<3

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Heya Aries! We apologize that you were receiving such negative feedback. Something that can be done to minimize the received hatred is to block or ignore those who made the comments. After reading responses that were made, the conversation kept on going because people were feeding into them. The best thing to do is just leave the conversation as it is and move on. Remember that we all have our own opinions and that sometimes people just like to troll around with them to make others mad. Be the one to step up and remove yourself from the negativity that surrounds!

Stay positive ;)
- ashley<3
Ty!!! <3