Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
ALL OF THEM ALL OF THEM, CUBES ARE AMAZING
This is my personal favorite because all of the colors are correct and this is also the one i nicely give out to everyone, whether they want it or not :D
This is your #1 post Dee! <3
1682179947014.png

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Idk they're pretty good ig

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I like cubes, especially the cubes in survival, between the four survival cubes and the spawn cube, there is so much to explore and love.
/execute as @p run tp 0.0 0.0 0.0 minecraft:kiltonboss is the best one by far

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
Cubes are three-dimensional shapes that have six square faces, twelve edges, and eight vertices. They are among the most simple and easily recognizable shapes in geometry. Due to their simplicity, cubes have been used in various fields, including mathematics, engineering, architecture, and design.

One of the most important properties of a cube is its symmetry. All six faces of a cube are congruent and parallel, and each of its vertices has an equal distance from the center of the cube. This symmetry makes cubes ideal for use in various applications, such as dice, building blocks, and storage containers.

Cubes are also highly efficient in terms of space utilization. Because they have straight edges and flat faces, they can be stacked neatly and efficiently, making them useful in storage and transportation. Additionally, cubes are commonly used in architectural designs for buildings, especially in modern and minimalist styles, as they offer a simple, clean aesthetic.

Another interesting property of cubes is their volume-to-surface-area ratio. Among all the shapes with the same surface area, the cube has the largest volume. This makes cubes useful in many engineering applications, such as in the design of pressure vessels and containers.

In terms of rating, cubes are highly versatile and useful in many different fields. Their simplicity and symmetry make them appealing to the eye, and their space-efficient design makes them practical for a wide range of uses. Overall, cubes are an excellent shape that deserves a high rating.

Ratings
426 8
What sort of cubes? the large bouncy ones, or the small squishy ones?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
I’m much more a circle person myself in terms of shapes I like and shapes I am