TLC Needed for Anarchy Realm

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
This for real, though. I came on to Manacube through Anarchy and it's the only server I play or intend to play. Even though I love it here the jank is reaaal. I feel like, as a small note, if the player count does grow there should be a 13+ suggestion or something, for the younger players' sake. Anarchy can get a tiny bit brutal but that's kind of the point, haha
fr, a christian kid joined the other day and almost flatlined bc some player was going off LOLL
Post automatically merged:

This is a real problem. I don't understand why manacube would let this slide.

exactly, what is minecraft if you cannot b r e e d (VILLAGERS-)

Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention! Obviously, anarchy is not moderated - I can't speak for everyone, but I know this means I often admittedly forget about Anarchy, but you are entirely right when you say the playerbase on the gamemode deserves representation and equal attention to bugs and issues on the realm.

Just because it is unmoderated, doesn't mean it should be unplayable. It certainly isn't a gamemode for everyone, which is likely why it isn't as "popular" as the other gamemodes, but that shouldn't affect whether or not it is given any attention. Players are players, the realm was introduced to attract people who enjoy that type of gameplay - it would be unfair to ignore them after bringing them here in the first place.

I do in particular really like your suggestions for improving the cubitshop, as well as adding an NPC at the hub for anarchy. I'm curious to see what items you or any other players would like to see added to the cubitshop? I admittedly don't know much about the eco of the server and the usual ways people play anarchy, so I wouldn't like to make suggestions on your behalf.

I will pass this thread on, as well as some of the issues/suggestions raised in this in hopes they can be resolved for the betterment of the community. Thank you again for taking the time to lay out these issues.

Have a nice day/night!
Not moderated huh? I recommend Laf as Anarchy mod frfr

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
Last edited:

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
tlc idea for anarchy: ADD ONE rule (ban that damn cat)

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
112 3
A suggestion I might add is to simply update the server to the latest version so we could at least craft up to date items and tools. What could also be done is unloaded chunks, or chunks that have been loaded a while ago, to get reset with the latest version so more content is available.

Last edited: