To All Members and Staff

Weed_Farm

MVP+
Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20
I feel I owe you all a personal apology for my insensitive comments. I admit I was extremely toxic and childish back then and my mistakes coast me my friendships and relationships I had with fellow members and fellow staff members. I know that no matter what I say, it will be very hard for yall to believe me after all I’ve done. Even coming here trying to apologize is selfish. I want to start new with everyone. I'm asking for one more chance to be a new guy, even though my mistakes are permanent. Love you guys :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I mean you've hit the nail on the head it is extremely hard to believe you. Regardless as with anyone and everyone deserves another chance to recreate their image. This begins with new players both in game and on discord then as time goes on the existing community might believe you more. Hopefully this isn't a troll and remember you gotta work harder to repair relationships then make them.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
From my recent experiences with you, it does seem that you have changed for the better. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me and I'm sure others, along with making this post to apologise and start fresh. We welcome you back and are looking forward to seeing you in this new chapter!

Best Wishes,
Sunset

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I hope that this is true and your working and trying your best to change. It's not pleasant to start out but I believe that anyone can change with enough given time so I'd love to see your positive progress in the future <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think it's great that you're trying to start anew! I myself have been trying hard to change for the better. It won't be easy, and there are gonna be people who try to drag you down, but if it's something you really want, then you'll work hard for it. Don't give up, some people are just toxic. :)