k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Trench is very pog. It makes getting through the mines so much easier (Except vip and elite but pshhhh!)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I personally prefer my own custom enchant, ravine. It's like trench but much better. It mines 7x7 and one click mines infinitely in that direction.
I bet you all wish you had my opness with the enchants.

Some call it a bot, some call it nuker, but it's not. Trust me.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Trench is very pog. It makes getting through the mines so much easier (Except vip and elite but pshhhh!)
Mining in god with trench is indeed, very bloggers. VIP and ELITE mines are only good when you're starting out or need like an extra 20mil lol

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I personally prefer my own custom enchant, ravine. It's like trench but much better. It mines 7x7 and one click mines infinitely in that direction.
I bet you all wish you had my opness with the enchants.

Some call it a bot, some call it nuker, but it's not. Trust me.
Some call it... BANNED

ShayminBoi

ELITE
Sunflower_Duck
Sunflower_Duck
ELITE
Ratings
I think Trench is an amazing enchant and is incredibly satisfying to use, but it does kinda create a weird like hard cap for newer players. Like once you get trench you get like exponential increase in money and mana gain compared to before which can be a bit jarring.
I think trench should stay and its probably healthy since its quite a grind to get, but I do understand why some people complain about it.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I think Trench is an amazing enchant and is incredibly satisfying to use, but it does kinda create a weird like hard cap for newer players. Like once you get trench you get like exponential increase in money and mana gain compared to before which can be a bit jarring.
I think trench should stay and its probably healthy since its quite a grind to get, but I do understand why some people complain about it.
It is quite a grind, 750k xp to even use it and 800k to purchase the enchantment. Takes a while If you can't spend your entire day grinding. Unless you're me and literally has no life ;) got it in like a week lol

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
i think its just annoying when you dont have it as its vary useful to make mana and you really cant empty out it by your self its not to much of a problem i think the only problem with trench is with god mine(mine 19) where multiple people use it it makes it really hard for people trying to rank up to titan if the dont have farms

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
i think its just annoying when you dont have it as its vary useful to make mana and you really cant empty out it by your self its not to much of a problem i think the only problem with trench is with god mine(mine 19) where multiple people use it it makes it really hard for people trying to rank up to titan if the dont have farms
I'm always in god mine so ;)

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
who needs trench when you got the almighty dragon fruit
UH dragon fruit eww lol i trench is so much better like one you get to a point its like useless bc you already have millions plus no mana and we only do it for the mana X :D

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
OMG I love trench, it is actually worth it, even though it takes a while to get. It is very helpful for mining xp, as well as mana, and money from mining blocks.

(And impressing new Olympus players)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
(And impressing new Olympus players)
LMAO! This is so relatable xD, sometimes when I'm mining and a newb comes by, they get really amazed by how fast I mine and sometimes even think that I'm hacking LOL! But once they learn about the trench enchant, they work hard to grind for the enchantment coz they know that it's worth it!!!

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
LMAO! This is so relatable xD, sometimes when I'm mining and a newb comes by, they get really amazed by how fast I mine and sometimes even think that I'm hacking LOL! But once they learn about the trench enchant, they work hard to grind for the enchantment coz they know that it's worth it!!!
IKR, like I'll introduce someone to olympus and just be like hey.
hey.
hey look.
hehe trench.

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
Uhhhh, trench is the best thing that's happened to me on manacube. It also gives an incentive to actually grind out mining levels.