MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Name: Triceratops
Difficulty- Medium
# of Jumps: ~35
# of CP's: 3
Builders: Legolas23(Map), MISTERBUGS12(Parkour)
Location(sorry in advance): Creative server /plot v Legolas23 25
Screenshots:

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Edit: Please try it and comment what difficulty it is
Edit: It's a medium

Last edited:

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Hello Queenbugs, I love the build but it has become a bit overused to build animals, dinosaurs, etc but I think that this is fine. You can definitely nerf this map quite a bit, since its a bit hard for a medium. (Maybe remove one of the neos.) The jumps have a lot of variety and not that much repetition. The build is a bit short but I think that's fine. It would be much easier if you somehow rebuilt or made a backup and pasted it into the pk map maker world as it will help the staff put it into testing and etcetera. Thank you hope to hear from you again.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MISTERBUGS12 and Legolas23,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as a MEDIUM DONATOR !
The theme is pretty interesting, even if there is already some "Dinosaurs" maps, the build is decent, I just don't really like the amount of floating blocks around the build, which make your map a bit messy and less attractive. The parkour is pretty good, but was way too hard for a medium, but too short for a hard, and most hard jumps are not too hard with speed, so I think it's better as a donator, I have also changed some jumps.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.