abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
long story short, i have finished watching almost all of my tv shows and movies. (and i'm guessing that with most of the schools being out, some of you have too)

sOOoooo i thought it would be cool to make a thread to post any suggestions you have for me, and other people.

thanks guys <3

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I would definitely "Accidently Engaged" or "Falling Inn Love"

Definitely romance movies that I loveeee

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Brooklyn Nin- Nah I’m getting annoying talking about that all the time. Here’s some others:
Community is an amazing show, I highly recommend it!
Also started watching Space Force, it’s really funny and I highly recommend it too :3
Another one is Insatiable, even though it’s been a bit controversial in the past, I think it’s an amazing show but some sensitive topics are covered so if anyone is gonna watch it, please check what its about first!
Last one, Arrested Development :3 Love ittt

As for movies, I lovvveee Heathers :3 Original Movie, modern remake isn’t as good obviously :p
Spiderman far from home is awesome too!
anddd finally, the half of it, it’s a really sweet movie :3 I’m only halfway through doe but so far I’ve loved it ^^

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Whenever anyone asks this question, I say the same thing. HARRY POTTER 10/10 would rewatch again

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Lucifer - Season 1-4 are on Netflix and Season 5 [part 1] is coming out on August 21st gives you time to catch up. :D

Also may have binged it and finished it in a few days, really got into it. :oops:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Personally, I love shows to do with supernatural, fantasy, or sci-fi things. My top favorite in that category would have to be Once Upon A Time! I also love superhero shows such as the DC Superhero ones, so I am currently watching The Flash and Supergirl. There are so many DC Superhero shows on Netflix; if you're interested, you should definitely check them out! (Some of them include The Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and Black Lightning, but I have never watched these)

brilsss

ELITE
brilsss
brilsss
ELITE
Ratings
Personally, I love shows to do with supernatural, fantasy, or sci-fi things. My top favorite in that category would have to be Once Upon A Time! I also love superhero shows such as the DC Superhero ones, so I am currently watching The Flash and Supergirl. There are so many DC Superhero shows on Netflix; if you're interested, you should definitely check them out! (Some of them include The Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and Black Lightning, but I have never watched these)
Legends of tomorrow is... an odd show but its really great and pretty funny (its pretty underrated imo) Arrow is the show that started all the dc shows so its definitely worth it to watch. I only watched a bit of Black lightning, its okay but a bit boring story wise.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Yesterday, I finished watching a beautiful new film on Netflix called Feel the Beat. If you're into dance/music type shows or films I would highly recommend! :D