UnActivy Players

Modetchi

ELITE
Modetchi
Modetchi
ELITE
Ratings
this is wierd question but is it possible to ask some staff to remove private signs from other player that not played on the server for +2 mothns ?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It entirely depends, If it is a person who was previously in your party and have since been kicked for inactivity then in my experience yes they will be moved. However if it is in the wild to my knowledge they cannot be removed by staff/admin or at the very least without a very good reason as to why. I might ask why you want this removed is it for a build, do you need access to the chest, contents of the chest. Regardless I'd ping a staff in game and ask and they can probably give you a better explanation.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Unfortunately as @Sonic_Raptor previously mentioned if the person was in your party and has not been online in 2+ months then I'm pretty sure you could get a staff member to remove the signs. If this person was not at your party and was in a different party and is in the wild somewhere then I highly doubt that you'll be able to get a staff member to remove the signs. Technically it would still be someone else stuff and just because they haven't been on in 2 months doesn't mean that they won't come back and it would be unfortunate if the person came back with all of their stuff gone, if you know what I mean. I guess you could discuss it with a staff member and if you possibly have a good/suitable reason for it to get removed it may infact get removed but I'm not really sure.
- TheProTroller

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello!
Private signs can only be removed if the owner asks, or if the owner has been offline for 60 days or more.
The sign will only be removed (from someone else’s claim) if the owner of the sign has been offline for 60 days or more.
Signs in the wilderness also require the 60 day inactivity.

Modetchi

ELITE
Modetchi
Modetchi
ELITE
Ratings
Hello!
Private signs can only be removed if the owner asks, or if the owner has been offline for 60 days or more.
The sign will only be removed (from someone else’s claim) if the owner of the sign has been offline for 60 days or more.
will theree is private signs for some one has inactivy for 2 months

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
Yes, Modetchi, as Anxi said, if owner of the chest/sign has been offline for more than 60 days, staff can remove the sign for you so you can obtain the contents of the chest(s). This does not apply to infinity chests though, as those are not allowed to be given to other players. An admin can remove them but they do not allow change of ownership.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hello!
Oh, I've been told by staff that wasn't the case :eek: Good to know I had it wrong this whole time. Does this apply to infinity chests as well?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Oh, I've been told by staff that wasn't the case :eek: Good to know I had it wrong this whole time. Does this apply to infinity chests as well?
Infinity chests aren't given to whoever finds them - After the 60 days, the chest is either left for the owner to grab when they can, or put into their enderchest/inventory. I think this is because infinity chests are so valuable, and losing one due to inactivity (for me at least) would just be a stupid feature. (My opinion only though!)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Infinity chests aren't given to whoever finds them - After the 60 days, the chest is either left for the owner to grab when they can, or put into their enderchest/inventory. I think this is because infinity chests are so valuable, and losing one due to inactivity (for me at least) would just be a stupid feature. (My opinion only though!)
Totally agreed was just curious! Thanks Anx

Ratings
Unfortunately as @Sonic_Raptor previously mentioned if the person was in your party and has not been online in 2+ months then I'm pretty sure you could get a staff member to remove the signs. If this person was not at your party and was in a different party and is in the wild somewhere then I highly doubt that you'll be able to get a staff member to remove the signs. Technically it would still be someone else stuff and just because they haven't been on in 2 months doesn't mean that they won't come back and it would be unfortunate if the person came back with all of their stuff gone, if you know what I mean. I guess you could discuss it with a staff member and if you possibly have a good/suitable reason for it to get removed it may infact get removed but I'm not really sure.
- TheProTroller