sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I’m just saying, that while Cow has definitely given staff a hard time. It’s season 4 and it’s a time for new beginnings. We have been very patient and waiting for a reset for a long while, and Cow was one of the only people who stayed on the server and consistently played. Do I think that his punishment is harsh? No. He has been given multiple mutes and bans. However, I would argue that while he has broken many rules many times, he has been one of the few aether players that remained loyal to the server the entire time, and didn’t give up on it like many of us did. Thank you Admins for bringing us season 4, but season 4 won’t feel like Olympus if Charlie isn’t there.
I don't know this player like you do but I don't think he should be able to come back. Even if this is all about starting fresh and new, that doesn't take back all of the things he said to get muted/banned. He's had many chances to turn himself around and he didn't take them. Being loyal to a gamemode doesn't change his offenses. His mutes and bans were somewhat recent. I understand people can change but you can't change within a few months because you feel bad you got caught.

timmy42502

PATRON
Timmy42502
Timmy42502
Patron
Ratings
53 4
I don't know this player like you do but I don't think he should be able to come back. Even if this is all about starting fresh and new, that doesn't take back all of the things he said to get muted/banned. He's had many chances to turn himself around and he didn't take them. Being loyal to a gamemode doesn't change his offenses. His mutes and bans were somewhat recent. I understand people can change but you can't change within a few months because you feel bad you got caught.
People can change in as little or as long of time as they need to, I’ve talked to Charlie a lot since He’s been banned and he’s a different person.. if you don’t know him, don’t give your opinion because you don’t have one

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
People can change in as little or as long of time as they need to, I’ve talked to Charlie a lot since He’s been banned and he’s a different person.. if you don’t know him, don’t give your opinion because you don’t have one
I don't know him but i can still give my opinion because ive seen similar cases like this. People don't change because they got caught, people change because they want to change. He's a person like everyone else. Like everyone knows , your actions have consequences. His mutes and bans happened within months, not seconds. He could have stopped anytime he wanted to within those months but he didn't. Why should he be given another chance if he had muiltiple chances thrown at him and he didn't take any of them

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
This is an open forum where all are allowed to comment. Please keep that in mind.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
lets be respectful timmy, I understand what okariel is saying. I am sure that a reason why I am not being allowed back is because of that reason that people believe that I am only sorry because I got caught.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I don't know him but i can still give my opinion because ive seen similar cases like this. People don't change because they got caught, people change because they want to change. He's a person like everyone else. Like everyone knows , your actions have consequences. His mutes and bans happened within months, not seconds. He could have stopped anytime he wanted to within those months but he didn't. Why should he be given another chance if he had muiltiple chances thrown at him and he didn't take any of them
I completely understand and respect your response. If you would like to chat more add me on discord (my discord is CharlieS#5965). As timmy42502 said, albeit disrespectfully, all I want is to positively impact the manacube community. Since being permanently muted in late September I have done my utmost best to make up for my poor behavior in the past. I don't want to be a player that people don't like or don't want on the server because I truly care about this server and its community; however I understand why some players may not want me back. Anyways, once again, thanks for your honest opinion.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I completely understand and respect your response. If you would like to chat more add me on discord (my discord is CharlieS#5965). As timmy42502 said, albeit disrespectfully, all I want is to positively impact the manacube community. Since being permanently muted in late September I have done my utmost best to make up for my poor behavior in the past. I don't want to be a player that people don't like or don't want on the server because I truly care about this server and its community; however I understand why some players may not want me back. Anyways, once again, thanks for your honest opinion.
Its clear you have determination to get back on the server for a good reason, but i mean, with muiltiple chances to do better, it didn't work out. I can't predict the future but good luck!