Results are only viewable after voting.

timmy42502

PATRON
Timmy42502
Timmy42502
Patron
Ratings
53 4
I know this is a controversial topic in this server. And Cow has been a problematic player since I joined back in April. That said, Cow is genuinely one of the funniest, and nicest people I have ever met, he brought a light to this server that was taken when he was perm banned. I for one don't want to go into season 4 without him, he is apart of the community and should get the chance to come back. I will take full responsibility for his behavior and will punish him if he steps out of line. Give him another chance, its what All of the greek gods would have wanted. Here are a few statments from the notable ones:

As you can see, the support from our gods is just overwhelming and you cannot ignore their wishes. Let there be cow, Cowamin99/MutedCowamin for pres 2020

thank you and goodnight
TimThicc

oopwes

MVP+
oopwes
oopwes
MVP+
Ratings
I’m just saying, that while Cow has definitely given staff a hard time. It’s season 4 and it’s a time for new beginnings. We have been very patient and waiting for a reset for a long while, and Cow was one of the only people who stayed on the server and consistently played. Do I think that his punishment is harsh? No. He has been given multiple mutes and bans. However, I would argue that while he has broken many rules many times, he has been one of the few aether players that remained loyal to the server the entire time, and didn’t give up on it like many of us did. Thank you Admins for bringing us season 4, but season 4 won’t feel like Olympus if Charlie isn’t there.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I didn't know cow much, aside from being in PermMuted4Ever, with CrazyC7 and Breck something... never met the man, but apparently he was toxic, dunno, and probably never will know. We had some good laughs, me and cow- making fun of the staff, very memorable, very good times.. I miss cow :( even if he can't be unmuted, can we at least get him unbanned?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
As a subsidiary, but more important version of the official Greek gods and goddesses, he should be unbanned.
While it is the rules, I do not comprehend how being perm banned for afk spam is fair.
Cowamin has one of the largest positive impacts on this community and to not even let him back on discord after multiple months is truly a shame.

FrozenPepsi

PATRON
FrozenPepsi
FrozenPepsi
Patron
Ratings
119 1
I too feel like cowamin should be unbanned. when I started playing about 6months ago he was the first person to help me. He was always helpful and kind as well. Now I and charlie are friends and knowing him for the past 6months I know he has changed for the better. playing Manacube is not the same without him and I know a lot of other people feel the same. Charlie good boy cow thing :cry:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I didn't know cow much, aside from being in PermMuted4Ever, with CrazyC7 and Breck something... never met the man, but apparently he was toxic, dunno, and probably never will know. We had some good laughs, me and cow- making fun of the staff, very memorable, very good times.. I miss cow :( even if he can't be unmuted, can we at least get him unbanned?
damn I used to be friends with crazy and breck :cry: (crazy hates me now tho lmao)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
damn I used to be friends with crazy and breck :cry: (crazy hates me now tho lmao)
Is he still banned? I remember talking to him maybe once through friend message, he was warning me about something idk... guess he was trying to help me not get my ass muted...?