Rejected Under the Pineapple (Spongebob Themed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyWolf25

CheekyWolf25
CheekyWolf25
Ratings
CheekyWolf25
"Under the Pineapple"
Difficulty: Medium-Hard
Built by CHeekyWolf25 (Myself)
/p v CheekyWolf25 2 (it is on my second plot)
About 70-85 Jumps

I am unsure as to the difficulty. I think it is a hard but i need someone to confirm.

Also, please give me some feedback! I would like to learn from my mistakes and bring forth the best map i can build!

Attachments

Ratings
17 1
So this fits the hard difficulty instead of medium, and it's a good length for a hard map. I have no idea about the originality idk if there have been maps like this before. And finally while I think the type of parkour you made was fun, I think the judges would want more variance in the parkour, because right now it's just a lot of blocks, ladders, and fences. The slime blocks were a nice touch too imo! The maps I make fall into this same trap of not being varied enough :/. Of course I'm no map judge so my opinion doesn't matter for whether or not it'll get accepted or not, but I wish you the best!

CheekyWolf25

CheekyWolf25
CheekyWolf25
Ratings
Yea, to be honest I couldn't really think of any new jumps. These jumps have been from experience. If they find this map original, but lacking variety, ill go check out some more maps and see what else fits into the map's difficulty and length. Thanks for the Feedback!!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Heya! SantaIsReal provided a good and informative reply, but also CheekyWolf you need to know that maps with pixel art as main focus are not accepted ANYMORE on the server. :) Remember that for future submissions!

CheekyWolf25

CheekyWolf25
CheekyWolf25
Ratings
Oh yea. I forgot about that. Ill make it a holo inside. So so now i think imma wait for it to be rejected and then make it holo.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
LOL

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CheekyWolf25,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a spongebob map with one of these characters (Gary.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build has pixel art as the main focus, and maps with pixel art as the main focus are no longer accepted on the server. This is because it has been highly overdone in the past. This is stated here: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
The parkour is varied in a few spots, but is mostly repetitive, so please make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! The length of this course is good for the hard difficulty, but it feels too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.