Unoriginal Theme.

Ratings
I recently got my first parkour map I put a lot of time into rejected; for being an unoriginal theme.
It would be very nice to see this stated in the Map Submissions Information Page.
Idk if I'm blind or not, but I went through that page pretty well and didn't see anything about having to have an original theme.
Please let me know if I missed it, but I just had to say something since it seems all the time I spent on it was a waste.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You're right. The submissions guidelines page is out of date in many ways. At least now you know.

Last edited:

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
https://manacube.wiki/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps

It's also somewhat your fault. If you clicked on and viewed even just one rejected map submissions (labeled in bright red: Rejected) and you would've easily learned that a huge majority of rejected maps are due to an unoriginal theme.

Ratings
https://manacube.wiki/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps

It's also somewhat your fault. If you clicked on and viewed even just one rejected map submissions (labeled in bright red: Rejected) and you would've easily learned that a huge majority of rejected maps are due to an unoriginal theme.
I understand, that either way about the theme my map wouldn't be accepted. But it still would of been nice to know about the unoriginal theme. And I did not know that majority people get rejected because of it. This was my first map to be submitted.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I understand, that either way about the theme my map wouldn't be accepted. But it still would of been nice to know about the unoriginal theme. And I did not know that majority people get rejected because of it. This was my first map to be submitted.
Do /log <like, name of the theme or sthn> and look at Shinx's giant document.