Updating the Display of Rules

Severuu

MVP
Severuu
Severuu
MVP
Ratings
Recently my two buddies were banned for 24 hours due to teaming, which is totally fair, teaming is against the rules and I am glad that the mods are actually banning people that break them. However, the problem lies in the fact that when you load in to the server, there is no clear indicator of the rules. There is nowhere that says "please do /rules" nor anywhere, at least no where that I have found, that states the rules. I am aware this seems like a petty thing to post, but I just want to make sure that people do not ruin the experience for other players, as my buddies did. The point of "common sense" was brought up when I discussed this with others, but common sense changes per person, if you have never really played Minecraft servers before, you may not know a certain rule is a bannable offense. All in all, I just request that at the very least when you do "/help" it tells you to do "rules" along with the other commands it already lists. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
287 17
Hi there, I get where you're coming from with this part of this. However, when it comes to Teaming in LPS, it says in big bold red letters in chat that teaming is not allowed. This comes up when the event starts. I do get where you're coming from about making it a bit more obvious where to find the rules though. Thanks for bringing it up.

Severuu

MVP
Severuu
Severuu
MVP
Ratings
Ah then that is completely on me I must have not been paying attention, sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know.

Ratings
428 8
Most rules on here are pretty much identical to other servers. Most basically rely on you having common sense, such as the one about cheating or hacking, it's clearly obvious that you're not allowed to cheat. If you want all of ManaCube's rules just search up "ManaCube rules" in Google, and the first thing that comes up should be the one, since ManaCube is a pretty large network, and has a high player count. Sorry I couldn't link the page, I'm on a phone right now :(.