MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The parkour is much better now with the neos removed and nerfed, and I think it's better fitting as an insane, so good job on that! It's pretty unbalanced in some parts, though; the glass pane jumps, for example, are much easier than most of the rest of the map.

Like last time, the build is pretty good and the theme is original. +1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

I found some skips as well:

2019-11-29_11.07.51.png

You can go straight from the wool to the ladders, skipping the panes/flower pot; the jump from the flower pot to ladder also seems impossible, so I'd suggest adding ladders on the other side of the stone and moving both up by 1 block.

2019-11-29_11.45.43.png

You can entirely skip the double neo by just jumping around the left side.

Last edited:

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Good Job, just make sure there is a fair amount of Checkpoints!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to create this map and submit it on the forums, I will be placing this submission into "Reviewing" for the time being due to the following reasons below. During the reviewing process you will be given until the end of December (Jan. 1st) to make the changes listed below. If you do not make the changes within the end of the month, your map will be rejected.

Lets start with the positives with this map,
- The theme is original as we don't have any Vending Machine related maps just yet.
- The build is well done, and is accurate to what you're going for.
- The length fits the difficulty well.

Now for what I'd like to see changed;
-
We found that the jumps were a bit too hard for the length of some checkpoints you've created, but also at some parts it was too easy for the difficulty, we'd like it if you balanced out the difficulty more.
- It's a bit repetitive, as we found a reoccurring jumps consisting of ladder, fences and especially neos.

once you've finished editing your map, please either start a conversation with me over the forums, in game, or message me over discord (Luci#2432) and I'll review your map as soon as possible!

Again, thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map, I hope to see lots more from you in the near future!
Luci

Last edited:

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hello,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to create this map and submit it on the forums, I will be placing this submission into "Reviewing" for the time being due to the following reasons below. During the reviewing process you will be given until the end of December (Jan. 1st) to make the changes listed below. If you do not make the changes within the end of the month, your map will be rejected.

Lets start with the positives with this map,
- The theme is original as we don't have any Vending Machine related maps just yet.
- The build is well done, and is accurate to what you're going for.
- The length fits the difficulty well.

Now for what I'd like to see changed;
-
We found that the jumps were a bit too hard for the length of some checkpoints you've created, but also at some parts it was too easy for the difficulty, we'd like it if you balanced out the difficulty more.
- It's a bit repetitive, as we found a reoccurring jumps consisting of ladder, fences and especially neos.

once you've finished editing your map, please either start a conversation with me over the forums, in game, or message me over discord (Luci#2432) and I'll review your map as soon as possible!

Again, thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map, I hope to see lots more from you in the near future!
Luci
Hello luci i have fixed everything with a little help from mrbugs and presidenten I added more checkpoints and fixed up the parkour so its not as unbalanced I have also varied the parkour :) I hope this is enough to get accepted

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Thank you for your patience while I went through and reviewing your map, I am happy to inform you that your map has been accepted!

The parkour was well varied, and was clear on where to go throughout the map, it also suits the difficulty you're going for very nicely,
Again, thanks so much for your patience as I took the time to judge this, I'm sorry for the delay.

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.