Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Hey cuties!

I am creating this giveaway because I know that there are so many members out there who cannot afford a rank, so I'd like to buy them one!

To enter, please comment:
- your ign
- your discord username
- why you would like vip

If you already have vip, you can enter a friend in the giveaway, and I will give you 5 cubits, just so you aren't missing out on anything :) Just make sure to add why you want your friend to get vip!

Good luck everyone! I'll keep this giveaway open until Friday 8pm AEST
*Winner will be chosen at random

Pesto <3

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
Hey cuties!

I am creating this giveaway because I know that there are so many members out there who cannot afford a rank, so I'd like to buy them one!

- your ign
- your discord username
- why you would like vip

If you already have vip, you can enter a friend in the giveaway, and I will give you 5 cubits, just so you aren't missing out on anything :) Just make sure to add why you want your friend to get vip!

Pesto <3
Peter_High_King
Peter_High_King#6987
I would love vip as it would make vip+ affordable for me as i am a builder and perm fly would be no end useful. I honestly dont get how you guys have the money to do this many giveaways

Ratings
IGN: TomTuckerson
discord username: ;DThePlauge21
I am entering my step brother in the giftway because we play on the server from time to time.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hey cuties!

- your ign
- your discord username
- why you would like vip

Pesto <3
Hi Pesto,
Ign: BluePottwal
Discord: NyonCode#3200
As I dont need the VIP rank, i would like to give it away to people, that i noticed beeing kinda new and wanting to bring themselves into the manacube community. So by giving them VIP rank they and me would feel happy:D

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
For my friend
Ign: Linxanity
Discord: ItsAndri#7998
Why do i want my friend to have vip: because he just started playing and he likes this server.

Ratings
I'm going to enter this giveaway for my friend, RiELy_RiEd.
My ign is MyJarJar.
My discord is kaiakk#7065
I would love for my friend to have friend vip. He has wanted a rank for quite a while now, but he isn't allowed to purchase items online. It would also make him more productive while building new structures in our base.

Hey cuties!

- your ign
- your discord username
- why you would like vip

Pesto <3
My IGN:TheBossOfNature
My dicord:george#9633
i would want vip because, i play on the server alot on parkour and now im starting to love skyblock. but my friend can fly and do everything and i cant do much because i cant afford vip rank or anything from the shop. and i would love to be able to do /fly because i love building huge mob farms and buildings and its not that easy or fun when you fall over and over from the water and ice pushing you off and the walls take a while. that is why i would want vip

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
Entering to try to win for a friend
IGN: Peter_High_King
Discord: Peter_High_King#6987

Because he's a awesome person and one of my party members.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
IGN: uwu_coffee
Discord: kxe#0925
Reason: *cough* may or may not be my alt *cough*
Apologies <3

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
IGN: Ninjaxzorz_ (?) (Doing this for a friend!)
Discord: menaciingly#1000, I can contact him if needed but idk his discord
Why: He's always an active and friendly player and though we don't talk often, he's always been rather kind. I noticed he only had a month VIP so I wanted to get him permanent VIP in cubits, but nobody seems to be selling.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blororis (5 cubits)
Discord: Bloro#3268
Why?: Well I already have VIP obviously and I don't wanna get my alt VIP coz that's a bit selfish, I'll get 5 cubits so if I ever see someone who doesn't have a rank I can use those 5 cubits for them to get a rank :D

Thank you Chelsea for hosting this giveaway, and good luck for everyone!

IGN: Ashara18
Discord: Ashara#5487
Why I want to get VIP rank: I came to the server a week ago and joined the discord several days ago and I'm very proud to have found this incredible server. The factions game mode is super fun but, I'm always neglected because I don't have this rank and "You are not special". Besides my goal to not become neglected more I really want to try flying and having things like my friends have in my faction.

Thank you for reading!

Aztec_

ELITE
Aztec_
Aztec_
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Aztec ( 5 cubits)
Discord: Oandroff#0001
I would simply like 5 cubits cuz then I could maybe help some people ik that r grinding for mvp+ or elite.

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: bostaff605
Discord: Mychael#3374
I already have elite so I would use this to get someone else VIP.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Hey cuties!

- your ign
- your discord username
- why you would like vip

Pesto <3
-Kibster007
-Amar#1723
-i want it to feel cool, this is for my brother, hes already cool but u can never be cool enough.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Amazing of you to host this giveaway! Thanks in advance :D

I decided to not join, Nonetheless goodluck to everyone participating!

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hi, I would like to join the giveaway for the 5 cubits. Idk who I would want to give the rank to yet but whenever I come across someone who needs vip I'll buy it for them. :D Also my IGN is xX_SacredPvp_Xx.

I don't have a discord but to find me in-game I can send you a friend request, I also am on parkour very often. :D
Why I want to give someone vip: Because I love giving people stuff and it makes me feel really good when I make someone elses day better. :)

Ella_Mac

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
104 3
already got MVP+ now so i'm entering a friend in it
ign - spacecs
discord - cessi#0346
why i wanna give them vip - cause they dont have a rank and i would like them to have a rank