VIP Pricing

Good afternoon, I just recently joined and I'm enjoying the server enough to buy VIP. I typed /ranks in game and got the menu and it had said VIP was 25$ cause of the sale so I clicked on it, and then it gave me a link to go the store on the internet, and it was automatically added to my cart, but it's 65$ not, 25.

Thanks for help in advance :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Good afternoon, I just recently joined and I'm enjoying the server enough to buy VIP. I typed /ranks in game and got the menu and it had said VIP was 25$ cause of the sale so I clicked on it, and then it gave me a link to go the store on the internet, and it was automatically added to my cart, but it's 65$ not, 25.

Thanks for help in advance :)
Im not sure about this... Ask staff ingame possibly. I believe you may of clicked it two times, but yeah.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Im not sure about this... Ask staff ingame possibly. I believe you may of clicked it two times, but yeah.
25 + 25 is 50 not 65.

Hey Midnight,
Welcome to Manacube/Minevast. This is a great community with amazing staff and nice players!
And I dont know how to solve this since I am not staff but you can erase it from your cart.
If you need help like with a command on creative or how to get island level on skyblock, pm me on forums or ask me ingame.
IGN: KawaiiMiku19

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
25 + 25 is 50 not 65.

Hey Midnight,
Welcome to Manacube/Minevast. This is a great community with amazing staff and nice players!
And I dont know how to solve this since I am not staff but you can erase it from your cart.
If you need help like with a command on creative or how to get island level on skyblock, pm me on forums or ask me ingame.
IGN: KawaiiMiku19
I'm not an idiot. I'm not the one who said 25+25 is 65 :p

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
You said I beleive you may had clicked it 2 times..

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
The VIP rank is in fact $25. If it displays more or less than that amount, you have the incorrect package in your cart; however, if it is more than $25, you should also check to make sure you are not purchasing two of the same package.

Other than that, there's no other explanation for the pricing. There has been a sale going on for quite some time now and the price has stayed the same.