《 (Vote Now) IMPEACHING DACON, FOUNDER & CEO OF MANALABS INC, FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS 》

ON AGREEING TO THE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL OF DACON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
it just means pizza is in charge because hes next in line, idk what kind of stuff is going on in jacon's brain making him think all of this nonsense
Actually I will become owner. And when I do, you better believe you are the first person I am banning.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
Actually I will become owner. And when I do, you better believe you are the first person I am banning.
if you somehow in a parallel universe end up getting owner, banning me wouldn't look too good on your part. you'd be banning me for the sole purpose of going against you which isn't a valid reason. once i'm banned i can message my friends on creative and explain how bad of an owner you are and they will proceed to leave one by one til creative is shut down. once its shut down people will see what bad job you do running a dead gamemode (creative) and the people from creative will spread the word about your dictatorship until no one wants to play on the server anymore and its gone.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
if you somehow in a parallel universe end up getting owner, banning me wouldn't look too good on your part. you'd be banning me for the sole purpose of going against you which isn't a valid reason. once i'm banned i can message my friends on creative and explain how bad of an owner you are and they will proceed to leave one by one til creative is shut down. once its shut down people will see what bad job you do running a dead gamemode (creative) and the people from creative will spread the word about your dictatorship until no one wants to play on the server anymore and its gone.
Don’t worry, I will ban your friends on creative. Also, I plan on conquering other servers and combing them into a single “Jaconcube”

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As former Executive Manager of Elections Affairs representing the Manacube branch of ManaLabs, LLC., it is my honour to formally endorse this democratic effort to better the political scene of Manacube once and for all.

Last year's Manacube General Elections were chaotic and unruly, despite the overwhelming support in favour of the re-election of the incumbent Owner, xDacon. His direct challenger, Mr. Jacon, has been preparing for this day a long time.

May democracy prevail. Long live the Cube.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Long live the Cube!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Jacon, I must know, are you up for an interview to further the cause? We must impeach Dacon at all costs. Hope to get you into the studio soon so we can expose this man for who he truly is.

(also if you wanna lower your blood pressure i recommend less sodium)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
Don’t worry, I will ban your friends on creative. Also, I plan on conquering other servers and combing them into a single “Jaconcube”
i mean i got friends who arent on creative, plus you banning me and everyone on creative just makes u a worse owner, you'll lose people instead of gain

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
As former Executive Manager of Elections Affairs representing the Manacube branch of ManaLabs, LLC., it is my honour to formally endorse this democratic effort to better the political scene of Manacube once and for all.

Last year's Manacube General Elections were chaotic and unruly, despite the overwhelming support in favour of the re-election of the incumbent Owner, xDacon. His direct challenger, Mr. Jacon, has been preparing for this day a long time.

May democracy prevail. Long live the Cube.
sign me up
mybanner.png

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
i mean i got friends who arent on creative, plus you banning me and everyone on creative just makes u a worse owner, you'll lose people instead of gain
NO ACTUALLY NO, NO. NO. NO!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
NO ACTUALLY NO, NO. NO. NO!
aw no are u getting upset bc you're realizing you won't succeed as an owner, aw im sorry

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Voting ends in a few days.

acousthicc

VIP+
acousthicc
acousthicc
VIP+
Ratings
16 1
What the heck is going on here !?!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Dacon went to prison for breaking the EULA- removes paid unbans/unmutes from the webstore but is secretly accepting bribes from banned players so they can be unbanned ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
He's also guilty of kidnapping the Manacube Staff and holding them hostage in his basement to be his mindless slaves. I told you staff aren't bots :(