Important ★VOTE REWARDS ★ [Click Here]

Ratings
I got a vote key when my inventory was full and I never got to use the vote key. (this was yesterday) please let me know if this is fixable so I have the key back.
IGN: SHORTY_KIDD
me too! voted all 5 links and should get the keys, but inv was full. why does it not spawn in any chest then? this is crap!
for me: deal is deal, i should have to be able to use the keys, even when inv is full!

:mad:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
me too! voted all 5 links and should get the keys, but inv was full. why does it not spawn in any chest then? this is crap!
for me: deal is deal, i should have to be able to use the keys, even when inv is full!

:mad:
Make a ticket here: https://manacube.com/support/
Generally you should make sure you have room in your inventory to get the keys it’s just one of those things. Double vote week is also a great time to buy keys if you’re looking to have more!

Ratings
Make a ticket here: https://manacube.com/support/
Generally you should make sure you have room in your inventory to get the keys it’s just one of those things. Double vote week is also a great time to buy keys if you’re looking to have more!
you're right, done it now. sorry if i have been too mad now, but of course its really sad if you didnt realize before :)

have a nice day!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
you're right, done it now. sorry if i have been too mad now, but of course its really sad if you didnt realize before :)

have a nice day!
Nah not at all, I've done it even when I know I have to have an inventory spot clear and its really frustrating. Have a good day yourself, come see me on Survival sometime!
- Raptor

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
y is survival broken for me it just wont let me join
Hey Badokinz
Survival is currently glitched for versions higher than 1.13.2 change to that so you can join.

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
I'd love to see a change in vote rewards on factions as well!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
This thread is from 2014. LOL
Why are people commenting here still?
funhe jok!
Posts on it again xD
Most of the recent posts are either people necro posting or others with legitimate questions SSM, Necro posting happens all the time

smithephoebe

Ratings
Hi there! Im currently playing skyblocks but I am unable to do /gemshop ? would you have a reason why this is happening