awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
First it started with myself, Brick, and Java trolling around. Now its turned into what it is now. I encourage you to come to this warp and find a space to build your own name, or some words that you want to add! Please keep thing appropriate and please please PLEASE do not destroy anyone else's creations. The end of the survival season is nearing, lets try to do something together as a community! This warp is in the wild so anyone can build here. Try to make it look nice with colorful blocks. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like our April Fool's spawn...

Attachments

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Its a very cool and artistic thing for survival! anyone that plays or stops by survival I would reccomend going and checking it out and maybe adding their name :D

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
First it started with myself, Brick, and Java trolling around. Now its turned into what it is now. I encourage you to come to this warp and find a space to build your own name, or some words that you want to add! Please keep thing appropriate and please please PLEASE do not destroy anyone else's creations. The end of the survival season is nearing, lets try to do something together as a community! This warp is in the wild so anyone can build here. Try to make it look nice with colorful blocks. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like our April Fool's spawn...

What can I say except wow.

This is definitely one of the cooler player collabs ive seen this season. Surprised it has not been grieved yet considering its wilderness. If it does get grieved, let me know and I will come and help remove/repair <3

Another great idea from Awesome and Bricker! Cant wait to see the next.

Java

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
So its been 6 days in and this place is looking insane! Continue to add to this and tell others about it!

loverpuper101

MVP+
Aquastria
Aquastria
MVP+
Ratings
25 4
I do feel its a bit messy but in all sounds like a really fun thing! not my jam tho hahaha <3aqua

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
has ALOT going on but I guess that's the point of most art!! kind of just all over the place :D such creative minds!